RATINGS: 84   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.24/5   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

0.8
ThaJuggernaut (309) - Washington, USA - JAN 30, 2011
I got no money.... But I want to get jacked up. Skunky smell. This dosent deserve a 1

BlackEyePA (573) - USA - JAN 19, 2011
what can I say other than this is a really classy beverage! ( If you live under a bridge and like the smell and taste of piss, mixed with a little turpentine) Enjoy

Princette (8) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - JAN 18, 2011 does not count
Tried it once from an American friend in Korea, he said they only feed it to African American ghetto types with names like Darnell, Deshawn and Marquise. Honestly the people who make this stuff should be indited for food poisoning, its not beer, but whisky mixed with urine

billgant (1) - USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
I just have to give it full marks because I the first time I drank a 40, it was OldE 800. That night was one of the best nights of my life. It might not taste, or smell the best, but it will always remind me of good times.

mmmmbeer123123 (9) - Alabama, USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
best shit eva me and my boy cory drink this shit all the time. shit is cheap and good. remember to dump some for homies not with us anymore

Tibetanmonk (1) - , Texas, USA - JUL 2, 2010 does not count
This beer as said earlier is great bum beer. My wife is gone visiting her family up in CA so i am getting drunk on OE right now lol...seriously. I only drink OE when i am really depressed and youj should only drink it when you are depressed too.

CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
I actually got a shirt as a gift from my friend in high school that has this beer logo on the front of it. He bought it for me as a joke and its fitting because this beer is basically a joke. It tastes worse than any other inexpensive bum beer I can think of except for maybe Wild Stallion. Avoid it at all costs and if you do buy a beer like this I would say go for a Mickey’s instead. Unless of course you want to embrace your inner bum.

1.1
Moodster (5) - Florida, USA - MAR 20, 2010 does not count
This is a beer that costs about 2 bucks for 32 ounces. So, the rating I gave it is not that bad for what it costs. It’s cheaper than worse beers and it’s the same price as natural (barf). I honestly drink pale ales and imperial IPA’s, barley wine style, and stouts but I’m making it a point to rate this beer before I start rating any other one. I’m new to ratebeer.com and I feel good for making this underscored beer my first review. I was really impressed when I first tried it because I expected to not even be able to swallow it. Don’t be mean to Olde English 800 :)

niklavs11 (8) - USA - OCT 24, 2009 does not count
ahh old english your delicious flavor is amazing also it doesnt have the same alcoholic taste that ruins the original also it pours a delicious golden color this beer is amazing this is the flavor of beer that is good

Beardface (1517) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - JUL 12, 2009
Why bother making a beer whose only use is to get you drunk and then make it at such a low abv that you’d have to drink a ton of them to even get drunk? Seems like solid logic to me!