RATINGS: 84   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.24/5   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - FEB 21, 2002
lamest, wack attempt for wannabe malt liquor drinkers to get their intake of OE. A fruit beer, no, a fruit's beer yeah. Even the lamest of drinkers from my neighborhood wont drink this bitch-beer.

JohnnyOS (646) - Golden, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 27, 2005
I fail to see how this can be served to the masses... consciously. Terrible color, gut-renching flavor. Aroma... blah. Save the money and buy a bottle of Phillips Vodka in the plastic container.... people that drink this are only drinking it for one reason. They have no taste buds.

0.7
Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 19, 2002
I'll admit it. I tried it. It was HORRIBLE. Leaves a bad aftertaste. Drink only when you are in desperate need of getting drunk and you can't find mouthwash.

arondee (601) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - JAN 2, 2008
Holy crap this stuff is nasty. The only redeeming quality to it would be if it had a higher alcohol content but 3.88%?? I’ve had non-alcoholic beers that tasted better with more alcohol in them. This and King Cobra are about as foul tasting as a beer can be.

UnholyBrewing (596) - Central Florida(Upper Hell), Florida, USA - JUN 26, 2012
...nasty. It’s been years since I’ve had this shit, and I’m glad. Great for aspiring thugs, dawg.

BlackEyePA (574) - USA - JAN 19, 2011
what can I say other than this is a really classy beverage! ( If you live under a bridge and like the smell and taste of piss, mixed with a little turpentine) Enjoy

0.7
Floback (550) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - AUG 21, 2007
I’ve consumed O.E. enough in my youth days to know how crappy it is. I’ll always remember the nasty similarities this beer has with urine. ’Nuff said.

lovemyipas (544) - nw burbs, Illinois, USA - OCT 12, 2006
this is the worst beer i ever had! the taste is a flat beer of sitting on the shelf for 20 years! i would not even give this to a stray dog!

Ret12 (454) - Maryland, USA - AUG 5, 2011
This beer is good for playing edward 40 hands with and thats about it. Cheap college beer.