RATINGS: 84   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.24/5   EST. CALORIES: 116   ABV: 3.88%
Note: this is only for the 3.2 version made for markets with specific ABV limits.

0.8
dankman (257) - Somewhere in, Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2007
We used to drive to the hood to have a bum get beer for us, this is what we almost always ended up with. I haven’t had this in 15 years and I would be happy if I survived another 15 without it.

Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 19, 2002
I'll admit it. I tried it. It was HORRIBLE. Leaves a bad aftertaste. Drink only when you are in desperate need of getting drunk and you can't find mouthwash.

trokini (1025) - San Diego, California, USA - JUL 7, 2005
The infamous "8 Ball". This brings me back to high school and the Bonfare Market in Oakland. 69 cents would get you a forty. That was way too much money for this.

Floback (550) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - AUG 21, 2007
I’ve consumed O.E. enough in my youth days to know how crappy it is. I’ll always remember the nasty similarities this beer has with urine. ’Nuff said.

DGamez8866 (5) - Duarte, California, USA - DEC 29, 2007 does not count
this malt liquor pours with a yellowish urine color with a slight nose of malts. The flavor is unique an can only be compared to other malts like Colt 45, Steel Reserve and King Cobra. This is probably one of the worst tasting malts that I can’t actually finish because of the taste. The only reason Olde English 40oz would be a good buy is if you wanted to get drunk, it had a low price, large amount, and high alcohol content. Drink this with caution!!

dscottpo (1) - Massachusetts, USA - NOV 9, 2012 does not count
true skunk, the only thing it has is color and most that drink this won’t even see it. Most sales of this liquor includes a small paper bag to hide it in as it gets consumed in public.

KoRoBeNiKi (157) - Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA - SEP 23, 2014
oh come on, it isnt unpalatable like some other malt liquors/well chelada’s. i mean there is worse..but not much. it’s water in beer form.

Droptank (79) - Spring, Texas, USA - APR 17, 2008
What kind of crap is this? I thought I was being funny one day and was pretending to be a thug, I turned up the bottle and it turned up my stomach. What a waste of glass!

lonetrucker (8) - w. monroe, Louisiana, USA - SEP 20, 2011 does not count
I drank this beer, and i use that term very loosely, when i was dead broke and needed to get slobering drunk. Now that i have a job i would rather drink swamp water.

KapitiCritique (379) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - JAN 12, 2012
Never got the point. It is a high school beer for people who can not get the real stuff. The can is not even very convincing. At least it does not have stuff floating in it.