RATINGS: 713   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

1.4
King_Alex_II (1228) - SWITZERLAND - JUN 10, 2015
Pale yellow color with thin large pored foam. The nose is not good, just a little malty and boozy. The taste as well, even a little watery. The aftertaste is boring, but not specially bad. Not cheap enough to be at least lightly recommendable.

SinH4 (4797) - Garching b. München, GERMANY - JUN 10, 2015
Doing this to get Malt Liquor. And as a joke. Should have become my rating #800. Skunky, corny, sugary, bad, weird. Not more to say. Oh boy.

1.2
johnnymusky (983) - Minnesota, USA - JUN 9, 2015
Drank this shit when i thought i was a homie....terrible shit....got me waisted and felt like crap in the morning...stupid....(#504)

JDBaker11058 (2220) - Maryland, USA - JUN 5, 2015
Appearance: clear honey yellow, short fizzy white head. Aroma; creamed corn, grass, hint of hot metal, light skunk. Taste: sweet and grainy, with prominent cornbread, cardboard, and burnt hay. Finish: lasts too long, with sugary sweetness and alcohol vying for prominence. Notes: Exactly what I expected. Bottle sampled at Beerble Study, courtesy of Andy, who brought it either as a joke or some sort of punishment.

beer_rookie (566) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 14, 2015
Pours a golden, dark straw color. I poured a pretty nice head that doesn’t last long. There’s some spotty lacing on my glass.

Smells somewhat of corn. There’s some fruitiness in there. I also smell the water. I think I smell some sort of perfume. It’s odd. It’s light. But it’s there, I think.

Taste is pretty good. It’s sweet. I can taste some grain and hops. It finishes just a tad bitter. It’s a lot bitter than I expected. Roasted malt is heavy in the flavor, but not overly strong. Hops are showing pretty heavy also, but the sweetness reduces the bItterness. No alcohol flavor that I can tell.

Mouthfeel is medium. Goes down real easy. I could easily drink several of these. Pretty dry to the finish. Just a tad bit of bitterness.

Overall, this is the first time I’ve had this. I’m impressed. I’ve been avoiding it, can’t really say why. It’s certainly one I would drink again. For the price, it’s hard to beat. Higher alcohol, decent flavor, and it’s cheeeeaaapp!

Onslow (1496) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAY 10, 2015
Pour from a 24 ounce can. Pale yellow brew with a fizzy head that settles to a frothy scum. Aroma of corn and grain. Taste is sweet corny malt with a slightly astringent bite. Overall not offensive. These malt liquors / imperial adjunct lagers used to be considered strong but most single IPA’s rival the 5.9% ABV found here.Bland brew that I enjoyed still.

Pyrmir (6107) - Uppsala, SWEDEN - APR 22, 2015
Backlog from a trip to the USA a few years ago, bottled. Aroma and taste is sticky sweet, corn, alcohol and not much else. Not as terrible as described here thou but still a bad beer

1.2
Jabah (497) - Winter Park, Florida, USA - APR 15, 2015
Pour one for my Homies! The best thing about this beer, is that it will get you drunk. If you like Malt Liquor, or cheap beer, then this is right up the alley. Smells skunky, looks like pee, and oh yeah...did I mention that it gets you drunk? What could be better! But all kidding aside, it’s actually not THAT bad for the price, and I find it drinkable. Must be super-cold though....unless you like forced suffering and drinking semi-warm beer. Definitely need to be feeling the vibe though and/or know what you are getting into first.

djd07 (14564) - Houston, Texas, USA - APR 11, 2015
Can thanks to Musso. Pours a clear gold with small frothy white head. The aroma is corn malt. Similar flavor to nose, booze, metallic finish.

goozen (4071) - Leiden, NETHERLANDS - MAR 22, 2015
Bottle 1,18ltr: Clear golden colored brew with an gentle smoothly sweet bitter taste, some fruity hints. Now an "paper bag" and hit the streets, nice U.S. Malt Liquor.