RATINGS: 683   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

1.3
TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - OCT 20, 2002
After cracking open the lid I knew exactly how the newbie at the copper mines felt as my face was peppered with a thick metalic blanket of cheap ores. For a dollar sixty nine I got a 40 oz of OE and could live the experiences i only read and fantasized about from people who only dared to live that solemn, harsh American Dream. Luckily I had eaten a fine bread base before indulging in this forbidden concoction of wasted lies and sweaty failures; it no doubt kept my colon from rotting out instantly and falling to the floor like a parakeet that was fed nothing but tar and gravel for a week. A definite must buy for anyone.

1.2
austinpowers (2831) - San Francisco, California, USA - OCT 17, 2002
I didn't think this was so horribly awful! It's got some alcohol kick but there's certainly much stronger malt liquors - and I've tried many of 'em. Watery.

FORTY DOGG (22) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 11, 2002
This is truly ghetto Malt Liquor at its pinicle, there are better and stronger 40s out there, but The 8 Ball still remains a staple of the Bitch-Slappin Crew, I've went a few rounds with O'l E, but because of the low alchol content, I've always come out on top, Though not a ass-kicking 40 by its 'fuck-you-up' ability, Easy E's favorite brew still gets 'yo breath stinkin', it also looks sooo good in a Brown Paper bag, plus the fact that it it's still cheap dosen't hurt. If your going out to the club, perhaps a drive-by, or somthing of that sort, where getting blitzed isn't a great idea, drink some 8 Ball, but pour a little on the ground for EASY first.

Jfishback13 (275) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - OCT 4, 2002
I had to re-rate this beer. Sitting with one in my hand, I feel almost like God. Yup... so what if some of the area are overrated by me, the overall beer scores a 30. Original rating: The best of the malt liquor 40's. My second ever 40 and the one that got me headed towards thicker, stouts and ambers rather than towards Budweiser, which I had been told was the king of beers. There's nothing as cool looking as a 40 of 8-ball in your hand. It drinks quite well and has a nasty little kick to it. Many people knock malt liquor, but I'd take it over mainstream, watered down swill anyday.

DankbrewedDank (162) - East Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - OCT 2, 2002
You might as well just take this beer and pour it out for all your dead hommies!

1.1
legion242 (2348) - Richardson, Texas, USA - SEP 29, 2002
The color of urine when you are real dehydrated. Head was thin. Aroma was best described as "artificial". The mildest ML that I ahev yet to encounter. Perhaps pouring into the glass expelled some gas because this was rather flat. Sample out of an Orval glass ;)

KingPinHead (390) - Des Moines, Washington, USA - SEP 23, 2002
I remember this when it first came out, brewed then by Blitz-Weinhard in Portland...marketed as a refined "gentlemen's" brew...Heh! Heh! How times change! So has the formula for what once was a fairly smooth (but still potent) malt liquor. The current version has cloying sweetness and metallic tang to it...Appearance is standard gold with fizzy top...Lots of adjunct sweetness to it, with some hop bitters on top-end that don't seem to mesh...still, this has more substance to the palate than most macro-swill, and it does facilitate a hasty buzz, which alone will recommend it to some...

chunknuts (51) - Watertown, New York, USA - SEP 22, 2002
pretty good beer for a low cheap price. it is good if u want to get messed up fast. not a great aroma and palate but it is a quality beverage.

morty99 (371) - Maryland, USA - SEP 21, 2002
..................................................

BeermanLayton (33) - Rohnert Park, California, USA - SEP 11, 2002
It tastes pretty fuckin' bad. Goodsides are it's dirt cheap and gets you sloppy drunk.