RATINGS: 685   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

chunknuts (51) - Watertown, New York, USA - SEP 22, 2002
pretty good beer for a low cheap price. it is good if u want to get messed up fast. not a great aroma and palate but it is a quality beverage.

morty99 (371) - Maryland, USA - SEP 21, 2002
..................................................

BeermanLayton (33) - Rohnert Park, California, USA - SEP 11, 2002
It tastes pretty fuckin' bad. Goodsides are it's dirt cheap and gets you sloppy drunk.

adamcbowman (57) - Bowling Green, Ohio, USA - SEP 5, 2002
The one beer you'd most likely see in every carry-out you'd ever been in. Cheap, always in tallboys, and in my opinion, drink this if you're already 'happy' and only have a dollar on you. Doesn't taste bad, but like any beer, when warm can cause serious damage.

1.3
TheBeerGod (6284) - Newport News, Virginia, USA - AUG 29, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 1, 2003 Probably my "favorite" malt liquor. Have fond memories from college... ah, the good ole days. But I digress, it's still swill and I won't be drinking it anytime soon. Recommended to frat boys and students only.

solocup (49) - sandy, Utah, USA - AUG 26, 2002
This beer is great for one thing, and that is being very, very intoxicated.

iggysam2000 (38) - Seattle, Washington, USA - AUG 25, 2002
Pretty bad, bad on stomaache, flavors drinkable but not good i wouldnt drink it again.

WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 20, 2002
Why must thou taste buds forsake me with such ghastly nonsense of malty madness crap. The old “e”! Note: The very, very lowercase e! This brings me back to 7th grade, I guess you where just lucky to be getting booze in 7th grade which I guess was cool. If I do recall correctly this stuff did get me kina bent. Ah, the good ol’ days of finger banging ol’ Mary J Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over, but at least I have a beer gut and some memories.

Panzuriel (2446) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 18, 2002
Classic american beer. Yellow, thin, overly carbonated. Yet claims to have won awards. What were the other contestants at these contests, I wonder? Must have been pond water and garbage water. I can't imagine this stuff winning any contests against real competition. Weak, watery and slightly flavorful.

BillKismet (4165) - Seattle, Washington, USA - AUG 18, 2002
Sparkling gold color with extreme carbonation in body and in the thick head. Hints of fruitiness in arom with a cloying unbalanced body with breadiness of a belgian ale appearing to my surprise after it warms. Unbalanced, but with some mildly redemptive qualities.