RATINGS: 683   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

qwikstreet (43) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 18, 2002
Yo pass the 40 and a blunt! When desperate, I guess you would drink what your homie has in stock.

JoeM500 (1909) - Crown Point, Indiana, USA - MAY 17, 2002
Yo! ..................................................

Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 10, 2002
Not bad at all. I bought a 40 on a very hot day fishing. It was even good warm. Better cold though!

0.7
MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 6, 2002
i'll take it over most malt liquors.........................................

Illini99 (9) - Champaign, Illinois, USA - MAY 4, 2002 does not count
A quality malt liquor, the 64oz cans (if they still produce them) make a nice souvenir. Taste isn't that offensive as long as it hasn't been sitting around.

naes66699 (18) - USA - APR 23, 2002
The best malt liquor money can buy and if you disagree with me I'll put a cap in your ass! 8 ball rolling... although the quality has declined since Miller took over, gee, imagine that!

1.4
OldJack99 (114) - USA - APR 23, 2002
what the hell, better than basically all the other miller products, Miller products are terrible, this malt liquor isn't good but almost 6% and cheap as hell, I'd buy another 40 of it.

rapmakesmepiss99 (1) - USA - APR 20, 2002 does not count
Get some girls, cars, and a stereo, drink till you stink...god I love being 16....Oh yeah, if you can drink 2 of the 40's (and keep it down,) I was able to spell Apu Nahasapimapettilon on my street.

greystreet80 (191) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - APR 16, 2002
For a forty-ounce it is not half bad. Great if acompanied by hardcore rap music. Plus it has a sweet vintage logo.

1.3
40oz (181) - Newport Beach, California, USA - APR 8, 2002
I don't really know what this stuff pours like because I've always drank it straight out of the forty. Decaying vegetable aroma creeping out of the small mouth of the forty. Sweet creamed corn urine taste with a cloying finish. Make sure to only drink from a forty in a brown paper bag; the aroma of the bag is an important part of enjoying an 8-Ball. I live in Irvine, California, one of the 'whitest' places on earth, so I like appearing on my front porch with a forty of OE in my hand.