RATINGS: 683   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

GreatSatanUSA (107) - Austin, Texas, USA - FEB 26, 2002
A slice of thug life. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT DRINK THIS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT WARM OR YOU WILL BE SORRY, OH YES, VERY SORRY.

0.6
Shipman (48) - Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 23, 2002
bad, bad, bad...but i have a friend at Temple that drinks this shit. It is better than Hurricane he tells me. I have had it, but i probably won't ever again.

quiksilverxtc99 (98) - USA - FEB 21, 2002
Worst of the 40 club, but if you've already had a 40 you might as well have OE because you won't be able to taste it anyways and its cheap.

Jayson2425 (167) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - FEB 21, 2002
UPDATED: APR 9, 2004 THE best 40 to drink. Nothing compares to this. If that means anything......

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 20, 2002
A forty of this stuff and you won't give a damn about anything..............

0.9
ChrisBeest (43) - Corvallis, Oregon, USA - FEB 18, 2002
Malt beverages of any kind aren't my thing, I may be young, but no one deserves this. Spend a few more bucks and get something a little better, like Bud.

LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 8, 2002
Part of my Youth. Something about listening to N.W.A. It gets some sort of weird 'ghetto credit' in my memory. Besides that (re-adjusts score) it's putrid stuff. Anyone who drinks a forty of this stuff may suffer permanant brain damage.

0.6
Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 7, 2002
This stuff is terrible. The worst 40 I've ever had. I don't know if i'd drink it even if it was free!

ttboy8099 (73) - Corvallis, Oregon, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Gets you drunk, mean drunk for under 4 bucks, good deal but it's hell getting there.

0.9
Indra (2710) - Suburbia, Kansas, USA - FEB 6, 2002
Okay, so this was my first experience with a 'real' malt liquor. I was curious to try it, though, mostly because of guys here like 21iceman40, who dichotomously seem to be able to enjoy a malt liquor, and lots of other good micros/imports from all over. I found this intriguing, and so decided to try some of this Olde English 800 when I saw a friend of mine drinking it. Color is typical pilsner, and the flavor profile is quite undescribable. It was light and heavy and the same time, with some corn(?) flavors and some sugar. Um, I didn't like it. At all. Most cheap beers that I personally have had don't really taste bad, they simply have no taste at all. This stuff, on the other hand, tasted bad. So bad that I could not have finished a whole 22 without a considerable amount of effort. How boring, then, I'm just a typical beer snob, not someone who can go run and grab some Blue Bull whenever I feel the need. Oh well.