RATINGS: 685   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

kickedkeg99 (9) - USA - JAN 17, 2002 does not count
This stuff makes you crazier that Eazy-E. Tastes best in an alley outside a punk rock show. Make sure you keep in in the paper bag or the 5-0's will bust you. (And don't forget to pour out a little for your dead homies)

0.9
noer1 (109) - Massachusetts, USA - JAN 15, 2002
This shit is bad, not as bad as pabst or the beast, but it's pretty danm close. Of all the 40's this is definitely the worst. I think the company actually wants it to taste bad.

bravowhiskey99 (9) - USA - JAN 10, 2002 does not count
Ok, so it stinks a little. Still highly palatable with a hint of cardboard box.

RomeoYankee99 (2) - USA - JAN 9, 2002 does not count
This beer tastes like ASS!.........................................

0.8
vikingoverlord99 (1) - USA - JAN 9, 2002 does not count
Ole-E is for the man on a budget. You won't be drinking this sh't and saying stuff like, 'pass the caviar your Highness.' You will be saying, 'ACK ! sputter! sure I'll have another one of them babies.'

oe80099 (5) - USA - JAN 8, 2002 does not count
OE is more than just malt liquor, it's a lifestyle. I just wish everyone could all get OE's and get drunk and all be happy. In the words of Eazy E, 'Oh let me take a sip off the O.E.' R.I.P.

zool (41) - Northampton, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 4, 2002
This is the tequila of malt liquor. In other words...it makes you crayzeee...In 2001, it was voted the #1 maltie to be arrested after drinking by the American Inner City Parolees Association, which is definitely a good sign. Seriously, I've been arrested three times in my life and ALL THREE were after drinkin' the Maddd OE8! Disorderly Conduct, Distruction of Private Property and the Olde DWI...oh well...whaddaya gonna do? OE8 has some craziness chemical in it...seriously...it is inSAANE! Drink at your own peril...

All4Grog99 (22) - Albany, New York, USA - DEC 21, 2001
When all you have left in this world is $2.50 and the only thing open is the urban quicky mart, this one will do. That and let's all face the fact, it's better than Bud, coors, or the beast.

JohnnyDefective99 (36) - USA - DEC 20, 2001
You cant go wrong with a 40 of this. I love the label too, it looks like it hasn't changed in 30 years.

LeeAkaUgg99 (5) - Providence, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 19, 2001 does not count
I enjoy long walks in cities,thus,I must have something to keep my mouth wet. I choose Olde English 800 Malt Liquor because of its taste. It is one of the best beers I have ever tasted to this day. I enjoy its distinct aroma and size. I usually take my girlfriend out to McDonalds and sneak a couple of these bad boys in. Its a great rush. Charge it!!!