RATINGS: 740   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of Americas leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of Americas original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

zool (41) - Northampton, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 4, 2002
This is the tequila of malt liquor. In other words...it makes you crayzeee...In 2001, it was voted the #1 maltie to be arrested after drinking by the American Inner City Parolees Association, which is definitely a good sign. Seriously, Ive been arrested three times in my life and ALL THREE were after drinkin the Maddd OE8! Disorderly Conduct, Distruction of Private Property and the Olde DWI...oh well...whaddaya gonna do? OE8 has some craziness chemical in it...seriously...it is inSAANE! Drink at your own peril...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
All4Grog99 (22) - Albany, New York, USA - DEC 21, 2001
When all you have left in this world is $2.50 and the only thing open is the urban quicky mart, this one will do. That and lets all face the fact, its better than Bud, coors, or the beast.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
JohnnyDefective99 (36) - USA - DEC 20, 2001
You cant go wrong with a 40 of this. I love the label too, it looks like it hasnt changed in 30 years.

LeeAkaUgg99 (5) - Providence, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 19, 2001 does not count
I enjoy long walks in cities,thus,I must have something to keep my mouth wet. I choose Olde English 800 Malt Liquor because of its taste. It is one of the best beers I have ever tasted to this day. I enjoy its distinct aroma and size. I usually take my girlfriend out to McDonalds and sneak a couple of these bad boys in. Its a great rush. Charge it!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Norton (333) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 19, 2001
I have gotten drunk off of this many times, but its really not one of my preferences in the .40 World. Can really churn your stomach if you dont watch it. It does however, slap you silly. A bit of a heavier taste than some malts. Instant party.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 20/20
antisocial18 (5) - nutlicker, Connecticut, USA - DEC 15, 2001 does not count
olde english is the breakfast of champions. this is the finest malt liquor to hit the streets.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
aledrinkerLS (101) - New Brunswick, USA - DEC 3, 2001
BLECHH! Garbage! How the hell do people drink this swill!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
ZDogg99 (14) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - NOV 28, 2001
Woke up quick, at about noon just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. I gotta get get drunk before the day begins, befoer my mother starts b*tchin about my friends. EAZY-E, 1988

harvardbass99 (1) - USA - NOV 23, 2001 does not count
best ever

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Beer Guy99 (251) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - NOV 22, 2001
Dis herah is da 8-ball. Know what ahm sayin? Seriously, OE800 is a survivor and has clawed its way into the number one spot for malt liquors. Yeah, its harsh and loaded with adjunct grains for more alcohol. You can taste the burn. Itll get you there quicker and does a good job of doing what malt liquor is inted to do. Make sure the bottle is tightly wrapped in a paper bag then crawl up under an overpass bridge and start gulping. Pass the bottle around to your homies. Itll put you into a whole new state of mind. Can I borrow a dollar, bro?