RATINGS: 685   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

craigketo (3) - Jeannette, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 2, 2008 does not count
Amazing. I have loved this malt liquor for many years. You can even buy it in cases if you look hard enough. 12 40s per case. This and St. Ides are my two favorite malt liquors by far. Hilariously, I think, is the fact that my dad tried some of the last 40 I drank and he liked it. He was in the fridge tonight looking for some. I am going to go get some just for him. And he’s 67 and never heard of it before. He likes lighter beers but I wasn’t sure he’d like this. I typically drink craft brewed stouts all year, the heavier the better, among other things. but this stuff is simply delicious.

RoscoeJackson (377) - Michigan, USA - NOV 9, 2009
i believe this was the preferred malt liquor of Eazy E. you can’t help but feel pretty fucking cool while sipping this classic beverage. keep it classy, keep it solid, drink OE.

mmmmbeer123123 (9) - Alabama, USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
I Fux OE get at me dog this shit is good don’t know why yall hatin on it get that 40 from the liquor store and just chill ya hearrd

big_biscuit (1) - - NOV 26, 2017 does not count
This fine beverage made me able to see through people’s clothes, gave me superb strength, let me see into the future and my penis grew 6 inches.