RATINGS: 713   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

antisocial18 (5) - nutlicker, Connecticut, USA - DEC 15, 2001 does not count
olde english is the breakfast of champions. this is the finest malt liquor to hit the streets.

bizzutch6 (4) - St Pete, Florida, USA - JUN 30, 2001 does not count
It’s freakin malt liquor, not wine. Goin out tonight? Throw down one of these. Once your bell is ringing, you’re ready to go out.

bravowhiskey99 (9) - USA - JAN 10, 2002 does not count
Ok, so it stinks a little. Still highly palatable with a hint of cardboard box.

charliemike99 (6) - USA - JAN 9, 2002 does not count
When I think Ole-E I think homeless... sometimes I like being homeless. Drink a sixer of these in the 24oz can and forget your troubles.

Jfishback13 (273) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - OCT 4, 2002
I had to re-rate this beer. Sitting with one in my hand, I feel almost like God. Yup... so what if some of the area are overrated by me, the overall beer scores a 30. Original rating: The best of the malt liquor 40’s. My second ever 40 and the one that got me headed towards thicker, stouts and ambers rather than towards Budweiser, which I had been told was the king of beers. There’s nothing as cool looking as a 40 of 8-ball in your hand. It drinks quite well and has a nasty little kick to it. Many people knock malt liquor, but I’d take it over mainstream, watered down swill anyday.

BIG DRUNK MACHINE99 (2) - K, USA - JUN 18, 2001 does not count
I DRINK THIS BEER CUZ I THINK IM BLACK SUMTIMEZ

MackJigger (13) - Maryland, USA - FEB 20, 2004
Just a really great malt liquour. Nice price, doesnt' beat Colt 45 but comes awful close. Hold this one by your side during those tough nights.

ratecheapbeers (1) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 9, 2017 does not count
Aroma - Sweet and somewhat over powering, some what of a fruity or expired fruit smell. Appearance - Good looking bottle. Sold in the big 40 Oz bottles because bulk is always cheaper. Taste - I drink this stuff warm as I do most beer. I find it honestly smoother and more flavourful that way. It has a clean, crisp taste and a smooth finish. Many will find the first 4 or 5 drinks will be a struggle, but after that it goes down nicely. Palate - Somewhat of a fruity, sugary taste while still keeping true to it’s golden colour. Overall - This always has been, and always will be my go to when i have enough money for it. It’s a treat that you splurge on when pay day comes around. Great beer, only downside is the aroma.

FORTY DOGG (22) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 11, 2002
This is truly ghetto Malt Liquor at its pinicle, there are better and stronger 40s out there, but The 8 Ball still remains a staple of the Bitch-Slappin Crew, I’ve went a few rounds with O’l E, but because of the low alchol content, I’ve always come out on top, Though not a ass-kicking 40 by its ’fuck-you-up’ ability, Easy E’s favorite brew still gets ’yo breath stinkin’, it also looks sooo good in a Brown Paper bag, plus the fact that it it’s still cheap dosen’t hurt. If your going out to the club, perhaps a drive-by, or somthing of that sort, where getting blitzed isn’t a great idea, drink some 8 Ball, but pour a little on the ground for EASY first.