RATINGS: 682   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

Timbowl2 (10) - USA - DEC 7, 2002
This beer Is truly shit. Tastes like the normal American crap, just worse. It's very heavy, and doesn't set well.

crazyvin (2026) - New York, USA - JAN 29, 2003
the people who brew this should rethink their lives. At least it has more carbonation than rolling rock

Admiral (524) - Schnecksville, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 4, 2003
I never rated this? Cripes. I've drank enough of it in my time, in the back room of Mike's Beer Barn when a bunch of hippies I knew worked there, to conjure the flavor instantly in the tastebuds of my mind. It's OK after you've already had some Mad Dog and a spliff or two, but if you're not already kind o' toasty, cerevisiam horribilis est. (Yeah, the endings are all wrong. So's this beer.) I gave it one extra overall point for Nostalgia.

muzzlehatch (4970) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - APR 9, 2003
#1001. Lighter and clearer than the Colt 45 it accompanies in this Fine tasting. Very light aroma, but noticeable are corn, cooked rice, gasoline, and banana quick, rather old and spoiled banana quick. Near-nonexistent flavor but I'll try to get some ideas for you: corn syrup, harsh alcohol, weird minerals and chemicals, oh crap what's the point this is JUST TERRIBLE. Makes Colt 45 look like a masterpiece.

KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - APR 26, 2005
No wonder rappers are freakin’ morons; they drink this crap. Tastes like soggy corn flakes coated with rice and alcohol. Anyone who drinks this loses 5 IQ points per 40 oz. consumed. Case in point: Ice Cube. ’Nuff said.

radagast83 (8301) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - SEP 9, 2005
Nothing is redeeming about this drink. Flavor reminds me of bad corn and the smell of rubbing alcohol.

Imaena (2328) - Maputo, MOZAMBIQUE - OCT 6, 2007
i had to give it a point its malt liquor in a 40...i’m form philly and we drank this in college...the picture should be of a bottle

TonyDiUlio (664) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 19, 2008
this is only drank in 40 form at my school and it is mainly used for edward 40 hands. Thats about all this beer is good for.

wheatfreak (41) - Marinette, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 24, 2008
UPDATED: MAR 28, 2008 I had this a long time ago when my options were limited. I don’t ever want to go back there.

drumtime (5) - Oradell, New Jersey, USA - APR 16, 2008 does not count
i perfer the 40oz... in a paper bag.... and a 12 dollar whore.... that’s a great tuesday night.....