RATINGS: 685   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Olde English 800 is one of America’s leading malt liquor brands. Commonly referred to as "OE800," it offers a smooth, rich taste with a slightly fruity aroma that is a favorite among malt liquor drinkers. Introduced in 1964, Olde English 800 was one of America’s original malt liquor brands. Olde English 800 enjoys a diverse consumer base that is linked together by an urban mind-set.

HarmonKill-a-Brew (407) - Wilmar, Arkansas, USA - DEC 4, 2000
I might have rated this a little higher, but when I poured it up, there was little trash floating around in it. Pretty hard to get past that. At any rate, I'm sure that if this ain't the bottom of the barrel, it is pretty damn close.

lizziesage (180) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - SEP 23, 2001
The somewhat hight abv is produced by throwing in tons of sugars during production. This creates a sick tasting brew that is only fit for a ghetto. For those that suggest taste is irrelevant for a beer whose purpose is getting you buzzed need to re-examine the situation. Even the most generic distilled liquor will do a better job and even most wine. So why anybody drinks beer to get buzzed is beyond me.

BallsToTheWall99 (11) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAR 10, 2002
Smells like solid excrement, tastes like liquid excrement. Overly sweet, nast, watery flavor. One night I threw cautionto the wind and proceeded to down multiple 40 oz bottles. I never threw up so much in my life. This stuff will give you the worst hangover.

MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 6, 2002
i'll take it over most malt liquors.........................................

mwsf (361) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUN 19, 2002
Nothin beats sittin' on the porch, drinkin' some 8-ball. Well, okay... I can think of a lot of things that would beat drinking this nasty shit. It reminds me of the recording studio that my old band recorded at in crack town. Across the street was a Rite Aid with an armed guard in the parking lot that only sold malt liquor. Tons of OE. Nice neighborhood...

butrain (14) - USA - NOV 15, 2002
The worst two bucks I ever spent. I only felt compelled to finish the thing on principle. The only beer to ever give me a hangover (at 6'4' and almost 300 lbs, that's something); the only one to get me so drunk I fell asleep. Seeing that 40oz bottle empty was one of the most disgusting experiences of my life. Lastly, I think it's too bad there's no way to give '0' ratings; this would get one in aroma, and maybe flavor. Avoid unless you're looking to get snookered.

uhorpheus (215) - houston, Texas, USA - NOV 25, 2002
For a mlat liquor, not bad. But its still malt liquor......................

frylock (1144) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - JUL 3, 2003
Beautiful clear glass bottle wrapped in a plain brown paper bag. Aroma of rotting vegetables. Taste is full of off flavors and really makes me wonder what I was thinking when I bought this. Pretty damn bad.

jaymobrown (1845) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 30, 2003
Considerably worse than I expected. Light bubbly soap appearance. Artifical sink water with detergent nose. Corn type of flavors but something went awry. Thought it would be fun. It wasn't.

roder60 (1289) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 5, 2004
Served in a 40. Pours a pale yellow with a watery fizzy head that quickly diminishes. Barely an aroma, but what I do smell is sickly sweet with maltiness. Flavor is minimal but with some added sweetness. Makes you feel sick after a few sips. Overall, absolutely disgusting.