RATINGS: 397   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.01/5   IBU: 33   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
Bold and hoppy, Omission Pale Ale is a hop-forward American Pale Ale, brewed to showcases the Cascade hop profile. Amber in color, Omission Pale Ale’s floral aroma is complemented by caramel malt body, making for a delicious gluten-free craft beer.

daknole (11049) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - JUL 14, 2012
Gold pour, white head. Not a good beer to be honest. I guess its ok when you consider what it is...maybe. Aroma of grains, honey and spent hops. Flavor is malty, old hops...meh.

faroeviking (10913) - FAROE ISLANDS - MAR 9, 2013
Botella. Clear amber golden colur, medium white head. Mild soft aroma of hops, flowery caramel malty. Good mouthfeel. Soft flavour, flowery hoppy, mildly piney, toastish caramel and nice maltiness, ok bitterness. Mild like soft easy to drink pale ale.

DocLock (10706) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 11, 2012
Bottle from Blue Dog. Pours orangy copper with 2-finger frothy well-retained head. Nose is orange marmalade, caramel malt, peppery hops. Tastes very hoppy, with a genuine caramel malt flavor, and some resiny, black peppery finishing flavors.

cubs (10636) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - JUN 5, 2012
Bottle @ home. Fuck, didn’t realize that I grabbed a glutten-free piece of shit. Oh well. Clear, dark burnt orange appearance with a big bubbly, tan head. Pretty grapefruit and piney hoppy forward with some light woody notes in the nose. Grainy wood, a bit charred, grapefruity, piney hoppy flavor. Maybe the most hop forward, glutten-free beer I’ve had and actually pretty good.

allmyvinyl (10629) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - MAY 23, 2016
Bottle from Appellation Wines, cheers Ash! Pours clear golden amber with a thin white head. Aromas of stale malt and faint orange. Taste is light bitter up front, then a cloying sweetness at the back. Thin finish.

leaparsons (10554) - Wigston, Leicestershire, ENGLAND - NOV 26, 2016
Bottle, Marks and Spencer, Leicester. Golden amber with a large foam. Biscuit with light lemon. Hints of strawberry. Some sudsy notes with a typical gluten free tartness. Chewy toffee. Brown sugar. Traces of bonfire. A very good gluten free beer.

BVery (10510) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - AUG 22, 2012
Bottle. Probably one of the better gluten free beers I’ve had, but I’m just still not digging it. Some citrus hop and caramel malt.

gnoff (10506) - Mölndal, SWEDEN - JAN 1, 2015
12 fl oz bottle thanks to deft! Sampled on December 31, 2014. Marked JUL 2414.
Hazy copper oxide color, smallish yellow head. Malty, caramel, sweet, bread like, light fruity, berries scent, some bubblegum. Malty sweet, bitter, grainy, husky (slight), hints fo alcohol taste. Medium to full mouthfeel, medium high bitterness. Bitter, grainy aftertaste. Lingering dry bitterness in the finish. A bit of warming alcohol.

ManVsBeer (10485) - Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - APR 23, 2017
Bottle from Marks & Spencer, Halifax. Amber with a small head. Has a nice pale ale texture with a light fruitiness.

DuffMan (10436) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - APR 2, 2013
So I was cleaning out the garage on this beautiful Easter weekend when my son brought me this beer from my hallowed beer fridge as a surprise work-break. I mention this detail because it was already in the glass when it was given to me and I had no idea that I was tucking into a gluten free beer. And it is a compliment to Widmer brothers that until I examined the bottle long after, I did not know I had been given a gluten free product. As a pale ale, it satisfies quite nicely, with a decent hop bitterness and caramel malts. But as a gluten-free offering, this really is outstanding!