RATINGS: 391   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.01/5   IBU: 33   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
Bold and hoppy, Omission Pale Ale is a hop-forward American Pale Ale, brewed to showcases the Cascade hop profile. Amber in color, Omission Pale Ale’s floral aroma is complemented by caramel malt body, making for a delicious gluten-free craft beer.

NFL4NOW (3) - - JUN 26, 2014 does not count
Omission did it right! THANK YOU is all I can say. 5.8% ABV. This promises a REAL pale ale taste! For those Celatic folks and former IPA or pale ale drinkers that are struggling to go gluten-free, don’t waste your money on the expensive other options. BIG THUMBS UP!

MikeAWalters (2) - California, USA - SEP 21, 2013 does not count
If you are a Glutard like me this is a fantastic beer. Great color, aroma, and appearance. Reminds me a bit of a Heffeweizen. Nice clean taste and not heavy on the palate.

FishBizkit (234) - Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 30, 2012
Fantastic beer. Pours great, nice citrus hop nose. Palate is medium, nice bitter balance with a bit of toasted grain. Surprise! No grains... Great beer that happens to be gluten free. Widmer never ceases to impress. -Fish!

harrymel (1551) - Spokane, Washington, USA - DEC 12, 2013
Bottled 27APR12 Intrigued by their attempt, apparently a new process allows for a more authentic profile. Pours orange amber with an etched surface. Nice nose up front, crisp and hoppy with apple and grapefruit. Some tea and malty undertones. Flavor is malty (not expected) and sweet with herbal and bitter hop components. I’m down with the flavor here, really approachable! Medium bodied with hi carb and a semi dry finish. Great quality, surprised, gonna have to try the lager. I’m happy to see a gluten free option sans shitty flavor. Well considered and thoughtfully crafted. I expect this to be a limited addition to the line in lieu of the gluten free craze sweeping the US right now, but it’s a welcome one in my opinion. A great option for the celiac’s right here folks. Serving type: bottle 06-01-2012

jerryforgfbeer (2) - - MAR 19, 2014 does not count
This is one of the best gluten-free I have had. I see there is some debate regarding it’s gluten-free labeling. It is really a good beer regardless. I get stomach aches and headaches from the majority of Gluten-FULL beers. No problems for me with omission (of course without over indulging)

arnold931 (1263) - Iowa, USA - APR 24, 2014
Bottle. Pours a dark golden with a nice white head. Nose is fruity with some caramel and citrus. Taste is sweet with some pine.

obguthr (6532) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - FEB 14, 2016
Slightly skunked aroma of dandelion and lesser honey. Slightly hazy amber, medium head, little retention. Evenly balanced honey and lilly, good intensity. Medium body, easy carbonation. I have to say this a wonderful beer for what it is. It’s flavorful, well balanced, and delicious. I would buy this again, even though I have no dietary restrictions against gluten.

kidmartinek (5001) - austin, Texas, USA - AUG 6, 2012
SLightly hazy copper color. 1.5 inch head holds at 1/4" + and has a dirty white color. Lacing is thin but abundant. Aroma is very nice with floral hoppiness and earthiness. It has a nice beer bite and tastes like good bitter hops with a cream ale backend. You can’t tell this beer is gluten free. It’s that good. To all you Widmer haters out there... grow up. Drifter, Dead Lift and now this... People with a gluten allergy can now enjoy a very hoppy pale ale that’s delicious... Truly amazing.

teamsale (282) - Washington, USA - NOV 1, 2016
Bottle pours a hazy dark orange with a short eggshell head and good lacing. Aroma is citrus. Flavor is delicious, ideal balance, easily the best gluten free beer I’ve tried. Bitterness is perfect and lasts just the right amount. I could easily drink this all the time.

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - JUN 9, 2014
Reviewed from notes. This was poured into a pint glass. The appearance was a nice golden amber to bronzed brown color. There was a nice one and a half fingered white foamy head that dissipated within less than a minute and left a decent amount of spider web lacing. Nice look! The smell had a nice strong hoppy spicy to somewhat citrusy sweet profile. The taste was semi-sweet but carried a decent bitter hoppiness about it. There was a sticky sweet citrusy to caramel aftertaste and a light yet quick dry finish. On the palate, it sat about a light to medium and showed a decent sessionability about it. The carbonation was good for the APA style and it still had a decent sharpness invading my mouth and tongue. Overall, for the most part, I’d say this was a nice APA made as a gluten-free. If I couldn’t have wheat products for the rest of my life, I’d definitely be drinking this with no problems whatsoever.