RATINGS: 396   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.02/5   IBU: 33   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
Bold and hoppy, Omission Pale Ale is a hop-forward American Pale Ale, brewed to showcases the Cascade hop profile. Amber in color, Omission Pale Ale’s floral aroma is complemented by caramel malt body, making for a delicious gluten-free craft beer.

obguthr (6826) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - FEB 14, 2016
Slightly skunked aroma of dandelion and lesser honey. Slightly hazy amber, medium head, little retention. Evenly balanced honey and lilly, good intensity. Medium body, easy carbonation. I have to say this a wonderful beer for what it is. It’s flavorful, well balanced, and delicious. I would buy this again, even though I have no dietary restrictions against gluten.

teamsale (317) - Washington, USA - NOV 1, 2016
Bottle pours a hazy dark orange with a short eggshell head and good lacing. Aroma is citrus. Flavor is delicious, ideal balance, easily the best gluten free beer I’ve tried. Bitterness is perfect and lasts just the right amount. I could easily drink this all the time.