RATINGS: 396   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.02/5   IBU: 33   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
Bold and hoppy, Omission Pale Ale is a hop-forward American Pale Ale, brewed to showcases the Cascade hop profile. Amber in color, Omission Pale Ale’s floral aroma is complemented by caramel malt body, making for a delicious gluten-free craft beer.

Bulk_Carrier (6064) - Vermont, USA - JUN 9, 2014
Reviewed from notes. This was poured into a pint glass. The appearance was a nice golden amber to bronzed brown color. There was a nice one and a half fingered white foamy head that dissipated within less than a minute and left a decent amount of spider web lacing. Nice look! The smell had a nice strong hoppy spicy to somewhat citrusy sweet profile. The taste was semi-sweet but carried a decent bitter hoppiness about it. There was a sticky sweet citrusy to caramel aftertaste and a light yet quick dry finish. On the palate, it sat about a light to medium and showed a decent sessionability about it. The carbonation was good for the APA style and it still had a decent sharpness invading my mouth and tongue. Overall, for the most part, I’d say this was a nice APA made as a gluten-free. If I couldn’t have wheat products for the rest of my life, I’d definitely be drinking this with no problems whatsoever.

beer_rookie (706) - Arkansas, USA - JUL 1, 2015
Pours a honey gold color. Thick and creamy head. Nice lacing. It’s a good start to a mysterious beer.

Smells like an IPA. In fact, it may even smell more like a brown ale. It smells great. I smell caramel and/or toffee. I also smell some hops.

Tastes pretty good. Better than a lot of beers I’ve had. Tastes like an IPA but there’s a lightness to it, but it’s also sort of rich in flavor. I’m supposed to smell the floral, but I taste it more so. I taste some pine, and some caramel.

Mouthfeel is sort of weird. While it tastes good and all, it’s just not quite as heavy as an IPA. It’s somewhat watery. It’s very dry, and it finishes bitter. It’s true to an IPA in the finish, but there’s just something about it.

Overall, I’m extremely surprised by this. I was expecting a whole lot less. It’s actually delicious. I would certainly buy this again. If it’s gluten-free you’re looking for, this would be amazing!! I still consider this amazing. At 5.8% it’s pretty good for an IPA, and pretty drinkable. Try it!!

GreatLibations (1854) - Last Supper, Arizona, USA - JUL 8, 2012
Hey now! This is the real deal. I’d drink this brew any day. Excellent hop presence with a solid malt foundation. Good head retention and carbonation. Nice job guys.

McTapps (6984) - Reutlingen, GERMANY - JUN 9, 2013
Considering that I live in a IPA, APA etc.-desert, I’m looking forward to just any beers in that style and don’t really care about if its gluten free or not. This one has got a clear deep amber colour with low head and medium body. Nose of aromatic hops. Taste fresh, young, aromatic hops, fresh coriander greens, pink and white pepper, thyme, amber and spicy barley. Very easy and nice to drink, enjoyed it a lot.

MichaelAwesome (6546) - Wanne-Eickel, GERMANY - JUN 9, 2013
An absolutely fine, well balanced IPA with a citrus beginning and maybe unusual non-bitter end. Fesh, thirst-killing and light in the taste. Very good starter for a beer evening. Classy.

Benzai (16923) - Oirschot, THE NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS - AUG 13, 2013
Bottle @ home shared by Dutchdrebus. Clear orange color, small white head. Smell malts, hops, resinous, pine. Taste malts, light to moderately hops, medium bitter, lightly piney and resinous. Medium body and carbonation. Nice!