overall
Brewed at Shepherd Neame

Style: Pale Lager
Breda, Netherlands

RATINGS: 73   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 105   ABV: 3.5%
Brewed by Oranjeboom, the Netherlands until 2004.

castellano42 (16) - - SEP 15, 2017
UPDATED: SEP 15, 2017 16.9 oz can from Trader Joes. I read the reviews before tried it and was pleasantly surprised once I did. This was a nice refreshing Lager, with a touch of sweetness and a nice little bitter note at the end.

kenter2000 (75) - , Wisconsin, USA - SEP 13, 2016
Something about these european beers have been really working for me lately. sure there is no smell and I will admit the appearance is not all that appealing but its vaguely sweet and refreshing. nice light malt taste like all european beers. enjoying my imported pint.

Gubihumle (610) - Nørre Aaby, DENMARK - DEC 16, 2015
En uinteressant øl. Farven er lys gul med en OK skumkrone. Udseendet er altså OK. Aromaen og smagen efterlader en del at ønske. Ingen anbefaling herfra.

CapFlu (5132) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - JUN 12, 2015
Corn and grain macro swillie-type crap. I really can do without these PREMIUM lagers.

ShivanDragon (4704) - Leeuwarden, NETHERLANDS - JAN 18, 2015
Vroeger regelmatig gedronken , was toen al niet bijzonder kreeg er altijd koppijn van maar of het nu aan t bier lag of aan de hoeveelheid