Ordnance City Detonator

Formerly brewed at Ordnance City
Style: Golden Ale/Blond Ale
Bridgwater, England

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.4/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.91/5   EST. CALORIES: 114   ABV: 3.8%
Cask; Status uncertain.
A Pale Ale. One of our first brews its smooth flavor and slightly bitter finish will quench for thirst.

Most RecentTicked By

downender (8660) - Bristol, Gloucestershire, ENGLAND - FEB 24, 2013
Cask-conditioned at the Three Crowns, Chippenham 16/2/2013. Golden with a slight white head. Crisp, fruity aroma with a touch of sweetness. Flavour had more fruit, and some jarring, buttery sweetness before a moderately bitter finish. Didn’t quite work for me.

jmgreenuk (9459) - Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA - JAN 19, 2013
Cask at The Anchor, Birmingham. Poured a clear amber with a thin white head. The aroma is of big fruit. The first mouthful almost knocked me off my bar stool! It’s weak bitter, but there is loads of fruit and toffee. The palate is smooth and with loads of toffee and caramel. If Thornton’s did drinks, this is what they would taste like. I could drink this all night and some more!