overall

RATINGS: 1287   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Our first lager produced with the 20 bbl brewhouse. This pilsner is a clear golden color. Four additions of Saaz hops lend a spicy-floral hop component.

Kingofcaphill (1) - - OCT 25, 2012 does not count
I rated this beer so high because the ratings here were beyond unfair. Maybe many of the users should seek out a tap house that holds this beer on tap and try it that way before rating so harshly. The Aroma was clean, appearance was golden and the head was perfect. I think the head was great in part to the beer system being used at this restaurant. I asked the Owner about the great head and he said "Attivo Pizzeria and Bar is using a high quality chiller looping with the beer lines that keeps the beer in the lines cool so they pour at 35 degrees and the tech helped blend the beer co2 was one of the best." When considering Oskars other beers I can taste a similarity of a quality product & technique.