RATINGS: 2545   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.83/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Since 2001, contract-brewed for Pabst Brewing (San Antonio), as Pabst no longer owns a brewery of its own.

Established in Milwaukee in 1844, this is the original Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Natures choicest products provide its prized flavor. Only the finest of hops and grains are used. Selected as Americas Best in 1893.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
wwwblatzonlinecom (12) - Bellefontaine, Ohio, USA - AUG 24, 2004
Too much corn for me. I did like it on Tap but not in the can or bottle. Not my beer but my grandpa drank the living shit out of it. When he died they when into financial trouble, damn.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
JoeM500 (1908) - Crown Point, Indiana, USA - AUG 19, 2004
Its the new hiopsters beer of choice!! Pabst has been out of business for years. Someone at Miller thought this would be cool to revive. That man should be given a million dollar bonus because there were acres of this stacked at Miller during my recent brewery tour. Grainy and corny. Harsh if it even starts to warm. Watery when ice cold. Be cool and be seen drinking a can at your local hot spot.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Jeppe (2631) - Brooklyn, Alabama, USA - AUG 18, 2004
Draught at Cafe Maspero, New Orleans ($1 a pint!!!!).
Golden beer with a small head. No aroma!! Maybe just a little bit of hops... Also weak in the flavor, little malt and hops, but all in all a boring lager.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
envane (570) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 11, 2004
A bit drier that the usual american standard lager, but with a chalky metallic taste. Admit it hipsters: your drinking this beer because youre poor, not because you want to be ironic.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
mongkut4 (132) - Florida, USA - AUG 9, 2004
There used to be a Pabst brewery not too far from my town when I was growing up. I had one for old times sake and realised why I hadnt had one for so many years. It sucks.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
travismills (37) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 8, 2004
Much like Natural Ice, but not as horrid, atleast this has some taste, and at a good price. Still not highly recommended.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
mjg74 (3077) - La Mesa, California, USA - AUG 7, 2004
UPDATED: AUG 14, 2010 Not bad for a cheapo beer. Has a little hop flavor, which is rare for beer of this stature. Of course this beer is an American classic. Refreshing after a long day. Seems alright when ice cold.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
RCWCPACFP (102) - New Jersey, USA - AUG 5, 2004
Yuck. I had it on tap. $1.50. Left half of it in the glass. I too had this beer when I was a kid and thought I liked it... also thought I liked my ex-wife.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Maximus55 (40) - California, USA - AUG 3, 2004
This here is some good ol stuff, taste, price, aroma its all good, so get out on your porch, and pop one open. Good ol days of boxing beer, PBR all the way!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
drewdogg (62) - USA - JUL 31, 2004
The recently graduated frat boy in me wont let me not rate this classic college beer. This is a very good cheap beer that is underrated in many circles due to lack of mass market branding. Next time one of your college buddies complains about you buying PBR have him do a blind taste test with his beloved Bud Light.