overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 1382   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Pacifico, a pilsener type beer, dates back to the beginning of 1900’s. Since 1985, Pacífico has been exported mainly to the West Coast of USA, where it has gained strong recognition.

0.8
DonMagi (5593) - bantervile, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - OCT 29, 2005
Pechams beer tasting. This was the first of many beers which we sampled this day, and one to forget altogether too. Aromna of cardboard and sweet. Taste of soggy cardboard but not as bitteringly rubbihs as aroma had suggested. Still a very bad beer.

brettpace (176) - New York City, New York, USA - OCT 23, 2005
Very light, but a better flavor than Corona. I prefer this to Corona, and it even tastes better with a lime. The only problem is that you can drink this beer all day and not feel a buzz.

pbird (39) - Orange Park, Florida, USA - OCT 20, 2005
UPDATED: OCT 21, 2005 Really love this beer. Goes great with a nice plate of nachos or my wife’s chicken enchiladas. Not American, but damn good nonetheless. Anheiser-Busch should just buy this company and sell it as ’Bud Light Ole!!!!’

smeltfisher (45) - Mississippi, USA - OCT 18, 2005
Of all the really light tasting Mexican beers, i think this one’s the best.

Fish (440) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - OCT 17, 2005
Blah. Not good beer. Not even good compared to Corona. [frowny face]. How many Mexican Lagers must we import before we see the folly of our Imperialistic tentencies. (I don’t know exactly what that last sentence means.) The point is, I don’t want to drink anymore pale lagers until I drink a pale lager which rates higher than 3.0 on this website.

eboats (1082) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - OCT 15, 2005
Grabbed this from some exchange student visiting my house. I guess this is good beer to those Central Americans. Very light yellow in color, like a light colored piss, no head. Aroma is offensive, rubber and skunk. Taste is suprisingly not too bad considering this is the same company that makes corona. EXTREMELY watery with a ever so slight hint of that yeasty spice you find in dare I say Belgians. It is faint as hell, but it is there. Taste is none offensive because it doesn’t really have one. Pleasantly suprised in this one.

FuntonBunton (61) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - OCT 14, 2005
With a lime this brewski isn’t too bad. Typical Mexican beer. Tasted the same as corona to me. I had way too much Pacifico in Mexico and it reminded me of tequilla-vomit at one point in time. I am over that now and it was kinda refreshing. Nothing quality for sure. But its beer. And you know how I feel about beer.

dwyerpg (6187) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - SEP 29, 2005
Pretty lagerish in most aspects, but perhaps above average for a mexican beer. Certainly preferred to corona.

Goodfieldnohit (9) - Canadian, Texas, USA - SEP 21, 2005 does not count
good for a mexican beer. Better than corona. nice balance to the salsa and fajitas i was eating. very light

biz82 (1327) - austin, Texas, USA - SEP 20, 2005
Slightly darker pale lager. Cheap lager aroma. Cheap lager flavor. Reminds me of the the yuppie restaurants I was at in California growing up. I guess the rich love it because of the yacht club label.