overall
Brewed by Partizan
Style: India Pale Ale (IPA)
Bermondsey, England

RATINGS: 45   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.63/5   EST. CALORIES: 198   ABV: 6.6%
Keg & bottle conditioned; Occasional

saxo (19522) - Højbjerg, Aarhus, DENMARK - JUL 3, 2013
Bottle. Nice creamy head with excellent duration. Color is hazy golden. Aroma and taste are rich citrus, hops, flowers, peach, pine, malt and grass. Nice.

harrisoni (19327) - Ashford, Kent, ENGLAND - FEB 16, 2014
Bottle from the brewery and drunk at home on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Well clearly I missed this first time round so I guess this was brewed again. I mean I like my beers unfiltered but this is pushing it. An unattractive pale brown muddy sludgy colour. Lasting white head. Lovely Citra aroma. People say dank hops. Not sure. I like the zesty freshness of this. Oh my. Again, like the Saison Amarillo and X Ale before this, it’s a completely effortless beer. Andy the brewer is at the top of his game. Better than Kernel? On the basis of this weekend? Yes. Effortlessly tasty and beautiful IPA. Light delicate and simply finessed. Wow.

JohnRMurdoch (5047) - Glasgow, SCOTLAND - JUN 12, 2013
330ml bottle from Hippo Beers. Pale amber brown, not much head. Mild pine hop aroma. Biscuit grapefruit hop flavour. Grapefruit aftertaste. Quite a subtle citra IPA.

DanielBrown (4546) - Birmingham (via Leicester), West Midlands, ENGLAND - APR 19, 2014
Bottle from Cotteridge Wines. Sweet IPA, slightly perfumed. Hazy body. Very nice: lots of peach and other tropical fruit pulp. Juicy.

Dommod2011 (728) - Birmingham, West Midlands, ENGLAND - MAY 24, 2013
I can’t really add much to the review below. Cat piss has never tasted so good! Love Partizan. I’m tired...

cgarvieuk (25987) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - MAY 26, 2013
bottle at home ... golden amber ... thin white head ... soft zezty citrus orange nose ... juicy floral fruits ... soft zezty peppery orange ... juicy fruits ...