Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier (Hefe-Weizen) (5.5%)

overall
Brewed by Paulaner Brauerei (Schörghuber)
Style: German Hefeweizen
Munich, Germany
Serve in Weizen

RATINGS: 3077   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Unfiltered bottles and cans.
"Naturtrüb".
Ingredients: Water; Malted wheat; Malted barley; Yeast; Hops.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

Keukeman (223) - BEST, NETHERLANDS - APR 20, 2018
UPDATED: APR 20, 2018 .5l bottle poured a hazy golden beer. Thick creamy head. Aroma and taste are good but nothing special. Nose is wheat; barley; hop; banana. Taste is somewhat the same. Mouthfeel is thick and creamy. I really like this style of beer;

Belu_metal (62) - - APR 19, 2018
UPDATED: APR 19, 2018 La más comercial de las cervezas de trigo. Y por su calidad una de las mejores. Muy rica. Mucha banana, mucho pan, incluso clavo de olor. Para tener siempre.

LocalMeister21 (42) - Tralee, IRELAND - APR 17, 2018
UPDATED: APR 17, 2018 Bottle, pours hazy golden orange with thick off white head, good lacing, aromas of yeast, banana bread and spice, medium carbonation, tastes of banana, yeast & clove with a hint of citrus, good wheat beer

nvivo (0) - - APR 17, 2018 does not count
UPDATED: APR 19, 2018 FANTASTIQUE ! Très gazeuse avec une longueur tirant sur la banane. très bonne bière blanche.

gabrielquinqueto (10) - São Paulo, BRAZIL - APR 13, 2018
Estilo: Weizenbier Origem: Alemanha Teor Alcoólico: 5,5% IBU: 12 Volume: 500ml Aparência: amarela ouro, turva, com espuma branca cremosa de ótima formação e estabilidade. Aroma: frutado, que remete a banana, condimentado remetendo a cravo, e panificação. Paladar: dulçor médio/alto, amargor baixo e leve acidez, notas condimentadas se destacam mais, mas também traz o frutado e os cereais do aroma, corpo médio, textura cremosa e carbonatação média e adequada. Aftertaste: voltam os aromas de cravo e banana, além do dulçor da cerveja. Impressão geral: Uma das cervejas mais emblemáticas da escola alemã, com destaque para a técnica de serviço e linda espuma cremosa. Todos esses elementos a tornam uma cerveja inesquecível. Além disso, por não ser filtrada, é turva, traz aromas característicos de banana e cravo, textura cremosa e paladar prioritariamente doce.

motski (87) - Ontario, CANADA - APR 12, 2018
UPDATED: APR 14, 2018 I've seen this beer in the lcbo for a long time now and I finally decided to try it. I'm pleased. This is probably the sweetest beer I've ever had. A full body Hefeweizen pours hazy, deep gold in color. Huge white and creamy head with long retention, leaving lots of lacing. Flavors of banana, caramel, light cereal grain malts. I think this brew is very similar to Hacker Pschorr Hefeweizen, but sweeter. Not really a session beer, but still a nice sweet sipper. Tall can lcbo TO.

Zagnut (1) - - APR 7, 2018 does not count
UPDATED: APR 7, 2018 If it weren't for Ratebeer, I would never had tried this. I'm not a big beer drinker, maybe once or twice during summer barbeques. I cut my teeth over 20 years ago on Killian's Red. Drank cheap ice beers to get hammered, Rolling Rock on hot summer days. I've tried all the main 'big name' beers. This is phenomenal! Flavors are pretty much what other reviews have said. It's smooth, nicely textured, with complex flavors. I have to add that I work in a liquor store. We carry the big craft brands; Shorts, Odd Side, Founders, Bells, etc. I have looked up reviews on all of those that we carry, and 98% of those reviews aren't very good looking. But after seeing how this one reviewed, I decided I had to try it I can't rate it a 5, as I have 3 other top rated beers we carry I need to try. But I'd gladly drink a bottle of this every night after work. Thank you Ratebeer...this Paulaner is the best beer I've ever had. Sure it's not as cheap as Blatz to get hammered on, but it's a lot better tasting and more enjoyable. Next step is to get a Weizen glass to drink it from.

luisrs (14) - SPAIN - APR 3, 2018
Lo mejor que se puede adquirir en el supermercado más cercano aquí en España. Estilo único. Marrón oscuro, espuma dulce igual que su aroma, también afrutado. Gran combinación de malta de calidad con sabor a trigo, fruta y dulce Grandísima apariencia.

redders1974 (1806) - Greater Manchester, ENGLAND - APR 1, 2018
Great example f the style just what you expect from a good heff banana clove slight sourness very drinkable.

AleTasty9 (10) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - MAR 30, 2018
Large head, stays well, dark golden colour, cloudy/opaque in the glass, small bubbles moderatley lively. Nose bannanas, cloves, wheat. Medium body, foamy in the mouth, tingly on the tongue mildy lively, bannanas & cloves on the way down, wheaty after taste. Good example of wheat beer lacks some of the class/smoothness of better examples. Solid bber.