overall
Brewed by Paulaner Brauerei (Schörghuber)
Style: German Hefeweizen
Munich, Germany
Serve in Weizen

RATINGS: 3026   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Unfiltered bottles and cans.
"Naturtrüb".
Ingredients: Water; Malted wheat; Malted barley; Yeast; Hops.

spohl199 (6) - USA - FEB 21, 2002 does not count
Wow, was ein Bier, neben Erdinger das beste wo gibt!........................

gpolice99 (32) - Arizona, USA - APR 17, 2002
Sweet,crisp,and refreshing!
this wheat brew is good all the way through! cold or room temperature.. this gets the best of the best for me, has a hint of clove..this is a GREAT German Wheat Brew!!!!

Ole (14) - Bröndby, DENMARK - MAY 19, 2002
En dejlig øl. Dejlig frisk. Men prøv også Paulaner Märzen.
A fresh and good beer. One of the best Weissbier.

jkrzoska (3) - Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, USA - MAY 28, 2003 does not count
not just my favorite Hefe, but my favorite beer overall. There's nothing better to enjoy on a sunny summer day!

glcole (3) - USA - JAN 16, 2005 does not count
If God himself drank beer, this would be his choice! This is the nectar of the God’s !Its sweet and creamy with a honey like taste. It has the wonderful smell of fruit. The malt is perfectly balanced with the hop. Outstanding!

Roki (2) - Mexico DF, MEXICO - JUN 1, 2005 does not count
Grain, Hay, Straw, Cereal, white, amazing, .5 liter bottle, realy like Paulaner brewery beers

mrhansen (1) - NORWAY - AUG 11, 2005 does not count
Simply the best Hefe beer in the world. Drink it and you will never get enough.
Sweet and mild, each zip is pure love..

Here in Norway our local monpoly has been out of stock since may 2005, the fools. But though it gives me little comfort, I am saving some bucks because of the outrages prices on import beer here in Norway.

Sketch (5) - Anchorage, Alaska, USA - AUG 28, 2005 does not count
My favorite beer to date. Had this one from the tap while on vacation in Chautaqua County, NY. Excellent all around. I shared it with some non-beer drinkers and every one said they could drink this one. Pleasant beyond words. Arrived with a small head. Aroma with pleasant with a touch of citrus, banana and cloves. Tasted like the aroma with a pleasant aftertaste. By the time my friends gave me it back, I had to order a second as the first was largely gone. Now I just need to find out where I can get this one in Alaska.

drunkenbum84 (73) - kenosha, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 16, 2005
An excellent example of a good weisse beer. Cloudy orange yellow color with creamy head, good aroma, flavor is excellent.

quattroman (5) - USA - OCT 30, 2006 does not count
This is the best beer in existence. My favorite ever........................