overall
Brewed by Paulaner Brauerei (Schörghuber)
Style: German Hefeweizen
Munich, Germany
Serve in Weizen

RATINGS: 3079   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Unfiltered bottles and cans.
"Naturtrüb".
Ingredients: Water; Malted wheat; Malted barley; Yeast; Hops.

BrandonB (86) - Denton, Texas, USA - NOV 25, 2006
Pours a deep yellow, slightly orangish tint, with a nice white, lasting head. Fair amount of lacing in a Weizen glass. Very smooth, nice citrus flavors and decent finish. Can’t wait to try on tap. A good hefe readily available.

millstadtguy (50) - Millstadt, Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2006
Nice fluffy white head. Decent aroma. Very good flavor of I think banana, clove & yeast. Could be a little stronger but overalll a very good beer that I plan on having again.

DickieGalore (7) - State College, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 22, 2006 does not count
Beer has a ornage/copper color, tastes great if you can find it on draft, but tastes good from the bottle too. Nice wheaty flavor that goes good with a slice of orange. Nice head.

SudsMcDuff (8429) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - NOV 15, 2006
This is a good hefe, and it is available in alot of places... on bottle in it a little tame, but shines on tap!..good head....smooth and delicious!..why did it take so long 4 me 2 review?

altonbrownd (5897) - Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA - NOV 14, 2006
On tap at Dopey’s Elixir. Citrusy hefeweizen. Slight orange flavour. Prickly mouthfeel. Very enjoyable.

Borup (14502) - Albertslund, DENMARK - NOV 12, 2006
Bottle. Cloudy orange colour with a huge head. Aroma and flavour of yeast and fruit.

bochi23 (116) - Virginia, USA - NOV 9, 2006
dough, citrus, bread, cloudy, white foam, pale, light sweetness, lightly bitter, lightly sour, medium body, creamy, average carbonation, long finish,

pojo41 (315) - Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA - NOV 6, 2006
Bottle. Wonderful golden yellow color and subtle citrus taste typical of hefeweizens. This is one excellent weissbier. One of my favorites.

mansquito (6438) - Nueva York, New York, USA - NOV 5, 2006
Another excellent white beer. I picked this up at a hostel in Munich and drank it while waiting for my friend in the lobby. Typical spicy white beer taste, but done excellently. ONe of the best white beers that I have ever tried and probably the on that changed my mind about the entire style of beer. This is like a gateway drug, but the drug is beer.

paulanerfanboy (3) - elizabethtown, Kentucky, USA - NOV 5, 2006 does not count
Wow, this is the beer that got me on my German beer kick. I love it. The taste the texture, many people like stiffer beers. I mean I do too, but this beer tastes like nothing I have ever had before it. It really showed me how complex beers can be and that they aren’t just for tailgate parties. I will be with this beer until the end!