overall
Brewed by Paulaner Brauerei (Schörghuber)
Style: Dunkelweizen
Munich, Germany
Serve in Stein, Weizen

RATINGS: 854   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Has the refreshing fruitiness of wheat, with the rich flavor and color of caramelized barley.

Brianroz99 (123) - Mullica Hill, New Jersey, USA - APR 18, 2001
..................................................

7202131 (2) - - JUN 26, 2013 does not count
???????? ?????. ???? ????? - ??????? ?? ????. ???? ? ?????? ?? 140 ???. ?? ??????. .

ajax1994 (5) - NETHERLANDS - MAR 25, 2014 does not count
My all time favourite beer, had this on my way to Austria, in the south of Germany. A really great taste, an even more beautiful looking beer and a beautiful bottle. Really hard to get in The Netherlands.

rondphoto (4490) - Lakeside Park, Kentucky, USA - JUL 18, 2017
gift from son Kyle - Thanks!! --- Solid caramel malt aroma. Cloudy dark amber brown, deep tan head that sticks a two fingers, mottled curtain of lace. Taste is caramel malt with medium carbonation, then light cloves and light hops for balance. An exceptionally balanced and enjoyable Dunkel; probably the best I’ve experienced. I could drink this the rest of my life and not feel cheated. Highest recommendations.

bsm80 (144) - Massapequa Park, New York, USA - SEP 5, 2008
frothy, hazy, nice bitterness, full bodied, creamy thick head, soft carbonation, long lasting delicious finish. I had this beer almost 10 years ago now, when I was underage in the US, but legal where I enjoyed it in Germany. To this day it is the best taste that ever hit my lips, and to this day I cannot find it anywhere in the states, I am still staring at the empty can.

AtronSeige (1695) - Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA - SEP 2, 2015
Aroma: Medium bready, banana, clove. Light honey, well balanced. No hops. Appearance: Cloudy, brown body. Large, off-white, rocky head. Good retention. Lacing. Flavour: Medium-light banana, clove, bready. Light munich malt. Medium-dry finish with lingering maltiness. No hops, Low bitterness. Mouthfeel: Medium body, medium carbonation, slightly sharp. Overall: Great example. 500 ml bottle, roused, poured. 15B. Dunkelweizen