RATINGS: 57   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.6/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
A wicked dry hopped pale ale.

castellano42 (15) - - OCT 27, 2017
UPDATED: OCT 27, 2017 Amazing Pale Ale, I gotta admit, when I saw that this was brewed on the east coast I kinda expected it to not be very good but I could not have been more wrong! Very refreshing and tasty!!

malrubius (3049) - Springfield, Vermont, USA - OCT 3, 2016
Can from Brewtopia. Very pale hazy yellow-orange with lasting head and little lace. Grapefruit apricot toffee floral aroma. Apricot toffee mild sweetness with medium spicy grapefruit bitterness and some light lingering toffee. Medium light body soft and fine carbo. Excellent.

dagimp (1008) - Philly, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 12, 2016
From a tallboy into a glass. Pours a slithtly hazy yellow/gold. Nice fresh, springy aroma of grass and citrus hops. Excellent aroma. Frothy white head and stickyness. Taste is very light and smooth. Extremely drinkable with flavors of grass, peach, orance, apple and very mild bitterness. Excellent pale ale.

hampale (119) - Jaffrey, New Hampshire, USA - AUG 28, 2016
16 oz. can acquired at Craft Beer Cellar in Westford, MA. Strong citrusy aroma on opening can. Taste follows along the citrusy line also but nicely balanced with more bitterness than I anticipated. If I were blindfolded, I’d probably guess this was an IPA but, whatever the style designation, it’s a very satisfying brew that made me wish I’d purchased a 4-pack. If it doesn’t reach NH soon, I’ll be revisiting the CBC in the near future..

Morell (2) - DENMARK - AUG 31, 2016 does not count
From a can bought at Top Hops in NYC over one year old.
The beer is hazy golden/orange with a light white head. Aroma is flowery/citrus. Taste is mandarin/sweet fruits with a scent of bitterness in the end - actually a quite good beer compared to its age.

MacBoost (1950) - Victor, New York, USA - FEB 5, 2017
16oz can, fresh. Pours a hazy light yellow. Cloudy bud light. Aroma of late hop addition tropical goodness with an emphasis on mango. Taste is semi dry with no bitterness. Really juicy. A bold expression. Fucken good.

katrinaez (2319) - norristown, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 28, 2017
Strong aroma of citrus and hops. Pours cloudy yellow with some foam. Strong grapefruit upfront and lots of bitterness in the back. Thick mouth feel. I enjoyed this very much. Tap.

dnstone (3592) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - AUG 6, 2017
UPDATED: AUG 8, 2017 Moderately hazed golden with a white head. Juicy tropical hop aroma. Moderately dry yet tropical juicy hop forward.

Notes: can from Boston, Jul ’17

thepatrickman (1503) - Lewes, East Sussex, ENGLAND - AUG 5, 2016
16oz fresh can. Peak Organic is definitely a mainstay of the New England beer scene, so I didn’t expect anything too intense from this, but The Juice really surprised me. They managed to squeeze a lot of tropical and citrusy hop flavor into this and still somehow maintain a bit of the malt taste and balance of a pale ale. Great stuff!

Gonzin (187) - ARGENTINA - AUG 31, 2016
Probada de grifo en The Ginger Man, New York. Agosto 2016. Excelente IPA. 8/10 ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone