overall
RATINGS: 213   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.16/5   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
Kiwanda Cream Ale is pale gold with a fruity, floral hop aroma. A sweet malty flavor and a smooth dry finish round out this tasty, refreshing brew!

sueandron (12) - Sublimity, Oregon, USA - JUL 16, 2015
My wife really loves this beer, I like it very much myself. Since it is brewed on the coast and we love the coast this makes for a great combination. We have only tried it in a bottle so far. We need to head over to Pacific City and try it on tap!

Jimthechap (2064) - Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND - JUL 5, 2015
The description tells of the appearance fairly well and there are floral and citrus characters to the aroma and flavour. Juicy lemon predominates the flavour with a nice tart finish. It is a refreshing devil. Likeable.

ogre71 (359) - Utah, USA - JUL 4, 2015
UPDATED: JUL 23, 2015 This was my first from Pelican and my first cream ale was very surprised by both. I really enjoyed it smooth not bitter would recommend to everyone.

jkwood04 (5448) - Connecticut, USA - JUN 27, 2015
On tap at the brewery. Pours golden with a white head. Aroma of pale malts, faint hops, and dough. Flavor the same. Average to lighter texture. A boring beer, but nothing wrong with it.

fiulijn (20492) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 12, 2015
Draught at Thai Smiles, Portland
Hazy blond color. Paper and bread aroma, dry and weak mouthfeel, papery malt flavor, relatively low bitterness. Not bad, just very boring.

djd07 (14471) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAY 3, 2015
On tap at Pelican Pub in Pacifc City. Pours a hazy copper with small off white head. The aroma is floral hop and fruity malt. Medium mouth, sweet malts, honey, cream, light bitterness, crisp, good.

Ferris (15267) - Burnaby, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 1, 2015
Draft - Light sweet malts. Clear gold with a decent white head. Light sweet pale malts and a touch of Apple. Decent.

andrewje41 (3879) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - MAR 12, 2015
Draft pour at the Tavern Hall. From notes. Pours a clear golden color with a lot of fizz. No head. Smooth, creamy flavor with a sweet fruity grain aroma. I seem to think most cream ales are much of the same, though this one was on the flavorful side, which is good. Overall, not bad.

Gription79 (2891) - Bountiful, Utah, USA - MAR 7, 2015
Poured from a 22 ounce bomber. Pours golden with minimal head and pour head retention. The aroma is a sweet maltiness, soft floral hopping note. The flavor is grainy, malty, light floral and fruity notes. This is a solid cream ale. Delicate. Nice.

bpreo (2836) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - FEB 1, 2015
I avoided buying this beer for years because I thought it would taste like an orange creamsicle beer. It must have been the name and the orange label.