overall
RATINGS: 278   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.69/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
17 is a decadent chocolate stout complimented with a smooth mint finish perfect for winter’s last hurrah. Clocking in at 10% alcohol by volume, it is sure to warm you inside and out.

tomekk1978 (1445) - Z±bki, POLAND - SEP 22, 2017
UPDATED: SEP 22, 2017 Gęste i tresciwe. Słodycz podwyższona, czekolada gorzka mięta i kokos. fajny balans. alkohol umiarkowany. świetny ris.

HuskerTan (2398) - Ravenna, Nebraska, USA - MAR 18, 2015
Bottle. A- Mints, chocolate, slightly sweet. A- Black color, black liquid, brown head. T- Thin mint cookies, mint, chocolate, slightly sweet. P- Full body, average texture, average carbonation, complex finish. O- Let me start off my saying I hate all things mint and chocolate, thin mints, mint chip ice cream, the list goes on. This beer was like liquid thin mints, but I actually loved it! Basically just a load of mint and chocolate and creaminess. I hate these flavors but I loved this beer. I don’t know how that managed to happen. It was also beautiful. It was as black as I’ve ever seen a beer and a beautiful brown head. And a great beer for St. Patrick’s day it was.

krumbum (1109) - truckee, California, USA - JUL 7, 2015
Big hits of mint over a very chocolate base in the aroma. Dark thick black cascades as it pour with a lasting brown head. The herbal mint is carried on a rich velvet bed of cocoa. Perfect alone or with ice cream they nailed this beer.

TheBeerGod (6261) - Newport News, Virginia, USA - MAY 30, 2013
Bottle - 750mL crowned. Used-oil black with a thick, dense bubbly brown head. Aroma is Thin Mints! I love Thin Mints! Maybe a touch of roasted malt and booze but otherwise this is Thin Mints. Taste is strong chocolate mint, roasted malt, dark chocolate, cocoa and soft booze. Body is medium-full and very chewy with a dense, full, bubbly carbonation. The mint lingers and there’s mild alcohol warmth from this. Finishes as it began - more Thin Mints. There’s roasted malt, cocoa, dark chocolate and soft booze. This is quite possibly the best dessert beer I’ve ever had!