overall

RATINGS: 1222   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Bottle & can; Filtered.
Ingredients: Water; Barley Malt; Corn grits; Hop pellets; Hop extract.
The original Italian lager. Peroni is the number one lager brand in Italy and has been for over one and a half centuries. This premium, clear, golden-yellow lager, with 4.7 ABV, is the result of the dedication to brewing of generations of the most qualified braumeisters.
Brewed using the finest spring barley malts and hops, its taste is slightly bitter. A refreshing smooth lager, Peroni is suitable for all occasions.
10.65°

Bubeer (456) - - JAN 19, 2017
Can. Pale gold. Medium head. Aroma intensity 3.25/5. Hay aroma. Light bitter. Light body

pleispleis (109) - Maccagno, ITALY - DEC 29, 2016
Una birra da tutti i giorni, semplice, non stanca. Secondo me una delle migliori lager commerciali italiane.

laurenspoons (12) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 25, 2016
Decent to slightly above average. Pours clear and somewhat bland but very drinkable.

Mister_Li (1376) - GERMANY - DEC 15, 2016
Klares goldgelb mit durchschnittlicher Schaumkrone. Malzig, leicht würzig, etwas Stroh, unangenehm bitter.

Beerandsextin (7) - SCOTLAND - DEC 10, 2016 does not count
Do you even need to ask? Yes I married my cousin and yes I regret it. Im often asked why I didn’t marry my furby and the answer is her breath smells like dog shit. I lived the first 10 years of my life eating nothing but cabbages and I can safely say I came fourth in my local go kart grand prix. If I could change anything I’d ask for God to name me Jason and make me look like the rock. If anyone on here knows where I can buy heroin please give me a personal message and 8 quid

BeerandBlues2 (13323) - Escondido, California, USA - DEC 7, 2016
Bottle. Pours clear gold with a medium, frothy white head, medium retention with light lacing. Aroma is moderate corny Pils malt and light earthy hops. Flavor is grainy and corny Pils malt with light earthy hops and bitterness and a dry finish. Light body and moderate carbonation.

Tezminator (240) - AUSTRALIA - NOV 30, 2016
Aroma of grains and very mild hops. Moderate flavour of straw and pleasant bitter finish. It is a nice lager.

il_vosa (24) - Torino, ITALY - NOV 17, 2016
Una sola cosa: 1846. La birra ignorante per eccellenza. Fiero di essere italiano.

caribou43 (1029) - Lausanne/Sevilla/Lima, SWITZERLAND - OCT 18, 2016
The last time that I drank this beer, it was in the night train Palermo-Milano after a nice stay in Sicilia. It is an industrial beer, nothing special, lager, lager and lager, fortunately that the landscape between Messina and Palermo was beautiful. The color is yellow and gold, thin foam, regular carbonation. The taste is malty, few hop, a bit watery, drinkable.

UFleku (55) - SOUTH KOREA - OCT 17, 2016
UPDATED: OCT 17, 2016 Appearance : golden and white head Aroma : Corn grain Taste : grain corn a little hop Palate : light bodied soft carbonizedrefreshing Italian Bier