overall

RATINGS: 1231   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Bottle & can; Filtered.
Ingredients: Water; Barley Malt; Corn grits; Hop pellets; Hop extract.
The original Italian lager. Peroni is the number one lager brand in Italy and has been for over one and a half centuries. This premium, clear, golden-yellow lager, with 4.7 ABV, is the result of the dedication to brewing of generations of the most qualified braumeisters.
Brewed using the finest spring barley malts and hops, its taste is slightly bitter. A refreshing smooth lager, Peroni is suitable for all occasions.
10.65

bierbeek's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
bierbeek (97) - Beek, - JAN 6, 2013
66.5 cl bottle, present from Rome. Pale clear colour. Frothy white head, adhesice. Subtile aroma of grassy hops. Taste is sweet malts in the beginning evolving into a surprisingly bitter finish. Finish is really short though. Medium carbonation, light body, refreshing

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
pleispleis (18) - Maccagno, ITALY - DEC 29, 2016
Una birra da tutti i giorni, semplice, non stanca. Secondo me una delle migliori lager commerciali italiane.

laurenspoons (12) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 25, 2016
Decent to slightly above average. Pours clear and somewhat bland but very drinkable.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
Mister_Li (1096) - GERMANY - DEC 15, 2016
Klares goldgelb mit durchschnittlicher Schaumkrone. Malzig, leicht wrzig, etwas Stroh, unangenehm bitter.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 3/20
Beerandsextin (7) - SCOTLAND - DEC 10, 2016 does not count
Do you even need to ask? Yes I married my cousin and yes I regret it. Im often asked why I didnt marry my furby and the answer is her breath smells like dog shit. I lived the first 10 years of my life eating nothing but cabbages and I can safely say I came fourth in my local go kart grand prix. If I could change anything Id ask for God to name me Jason and make me look like the rock. If anyone on here knows where I can buy heroin please give me a personal message and 8 quid

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
BeerandBlues2 (12474) - Escondido, California, USA - DEC 7, 2016
Bottle. Pours clear gold with a medium, frothy white head, medium retention with light lacing. Aroma is moderate corny Pils malt and light earthy hops. Flavor is grainy and corny Pils malt with light earthy hops and bitterness and a dry finish. Light body and moderate carbonation.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Tezminator (100) - AUSTRALIA - NOV 30, 2016
Aroma of grains and very mild hops. Moderate flavour of straw and pleasant bitter finish. It is a nice lager.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
il_vosa (19) - Torino, ITALY - NOV 17, 2016
Una sola cosa: 1846. La birra ignorante per eccellenza. Fiero di essere italiano.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
caribou43 (761) - Lausanne, SWITZERLAND - OCT 18, 2016
The last time that I drank this beer, it was in the night train Palermo-Milano after a nice stay in Sicilia. It is an industrial beer, nothing special, lager, lager and lager, fortunately that the landscape between Messina and Palermo was beautiful. The color is yellow and gold, thin foam, regular carbonation. The taste is malty, few hop, a bit watery, drinkable.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
UFleku (53) - SOUTH KOREA - OCT 17, 2016
UPDATED: OCT 17, 2016 Appearance : golden and white head Aroma : Corn grain Taste : grain corn a little hop Palate : light bodied soft carbonizedrefreshing Italian Bier

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Larry_Duffman (447) - - OCT 10, 2016
I had it on tap. It pours a pale, golden color with a nice, white head and lacing. The aroma is corn and grain. The taste is grain, corn, and hops. Its dry and crisp. Theres nothing really wrong with it. Its decent for what it is.