overall

RATINGS: 1235   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Bottle & can; Filtered.
Ingredients: Water; Barley Malt; Corn grits; Hop pellets; Hop extract.
The original Italian lager. Peroni is the number one lager brand in Italy and has been for over one and a half centuries. This premium, clear, golden-yellow lager, with 4.7 ABV, is the result of the dedication to brewing of generations of the most qualified braumeisters.
Brewed using the finest spring barley malts and hops, its taste is slightly bitter. A refreshing smooth lager, Peroni is suitable for all occasions.
10.65

bockimstein's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
bockimstein (167) - New Madrid, Missouri, USA - AUG 6, 2011
This is why I dont drink English wine either. Golden with thin head. some skunk. Weak and watery.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
ArtificialCyst (952) - Szczecin, POLAND - MAR 21, 2017
Can from a supermarket. Sweet, typical lager, no hoppy notes at all, just sweet pale malts and corn. High carbonation, low body, sweet finish. Meh.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
sccp1910 (237) - BRAZIL - MAR 17, 2017
Uma lager suave e refrescante. Sabor leve mas bem maltado. Cor amarelada e espuma branca.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
tbonde (338) - DENMARK - MAR 10, 2017
66 cl [email protected] in straight [email protected] 9 degrees c. Present from Sven-Ove :-). Pours clear yellow/gold with a fair white head witth OK retention. Aroma of corn, grass and a subdued citrussy hop. Flavor of standard pilsner marred by addition of corn which in my mouth gives a slight off-taste. OK balance between the hops and the malt, but leaves you with a flat, pilsner aftertaste. Add a quite watery body and moderate carbonation and the equation does not add up to a great experience.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Bubeer (418) - - JAN 19, 2017
Can. Pale gold. Medium head. Aroma intensity 3.25/5. Hay aroma. Light bitter. Light body

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
pleispleis (57) - Maccagno, ITALY - DEC 29, 2016
Una birra da tutti i giorni, semplice, non stanca. Secondo me una delle migliori lager commerciali italiane.

laurenspoons (12) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 25, 2016
Decent to slightly above average. Pours clear and somewhat bland but very drinkable.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
Mister_Li (1199) - GERMANY - DEC 15, 2016
Klares goldgelb mit durchschnittlicher Schaumkrone. Malzig, leicht wrzig, etwas Stroh, unangenehm bitter.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 3/20
Beerandsextin (7) - SCOTLAND - DEC 10, 2016 does not count
Do you even need to ask? Yes I married my cousin and yes I regret it. Im often asked why I didnt marry my furby and the answer is her breath smells like dog shit. I lived the first 10 years of my life eating nothing but cabbages and I can safely say I came fourth in my local go kart grand prix. If I could change anything Id ask for God to name me Jason and make me look like the rock. If anyone on here knows where I can buy heroin please give me a personal message and 8 quid

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
BeerandBlues2 (12760) - Escondido, California, USA - DEC 7, 2016
Bottle. Pours clear gold with a medium, frothy white head, medium retention with light lacing. Aroma is moderate corny Pils malt and light earthy hops. Flavor is grainy and corny Pils malt with light earthy hops and bitterness and a dry finish. Light body and moderate carbonation.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Tezminator (141) - AUSTRALIA - NOV 30, 2016
Aroma of grains and very mild hops. Moderate flavour of straw and pleasant bitter finish. It is a nice lager.