Perry’s Vintage Reserve Cider (Bottle)

Brewed by Perry’s Cider
Style: Cider
Ilminster, England

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.1/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.89/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Available in 750ml bottles.

A still Somerset vintage cider.
A still medium cider pressed and blended from the best of the apple harvest, before being left to mature for at least two years in aged sherry and port barrels. Our vintage ciders are full of depth in character, colour and taste.

Most RecentTicked By

leaparsons (10499) - Wigston, Leicestershire, ENGLAND - SEP 8, 2013
Bottle. Still and golden. Aromas are earthy, ripe apple with woody notes and traces of caramel. Spicy with some floral honey. Flavours are sweet toffee apple with woody notes and apple peel. Green apple with brown sugar and a pithy, dry, woody finish. Pretty good.

downender (8584) - Bristol, Gloucestershire, ENGLAND - AUG 11, 2012
Bottle from Grape & Grind, Bristol. Deep gold with a touch of fizz. Sweetish apple fruit and wood aroma. Flavour also inclined towards sweetness, with a rustic edge and gentle finish. Ok.

kerolasa (409) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - DEC 3, 2010
Here we go again. I tend to have a sip from my wifes bottle, and rate it as well even I’m not that much of a cider expert. Again I can say that the liquid looks and smells like cider. Perhaps the smell is a little damp. Taste is quite good. I find oak and apple, which should ot be a suprice. But to me it is suprice that there’s mold aroma, I’m not sure is that intentional. Mouth feel is a bit buttery, which I like. I could have this again.

Fin (10470) - Merton, Oxfordshire, England, Oxfordshire, ENGLAND - APR 5, 2010
Bottle from a small shop in Charmouth, Dorset on the corner of the road to the seafront 04-04-10. Pours warm gold, excellent clarity. There is wood and stewed apple on the nose and a definate aged quality to this. On first taste I picked up some TCP and immediately thought that it was Islay cask aged, its been wooden cask aged for 12 months but doesn’t say what type of cask on the bottle. Some soft pulpy sweet apple, its tasty and got a good blunted tanginess to it the ageing has softened its edges, really liked this. A6 A5 F7 P4 Ov13 3.5