overall
Brewed at Hofbrauhaus Wolters

Style: Pilsener
Breda, Netherlands

RATINGS: 175   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.02/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed by Oranjeboom, the Netherlands until 2004.

ronaldtheriot (1995) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JUN 2, 2013
Peter’s Brand has a thick, slightly off-white head, a clear, bubbly, deep golden appearance, and a heavy lacing sheen left behind on the glass. The aroma is of pungent, buttery, malt, and the flavor is of sweet, biscuit-like malt, grassy hops, and subdued sugars. Bitterness is appropriate. Mouthfeel is tending towards light and watery, and Peter’s Brand finishes mostly dry, refreshing, and enjoyable. For a private label brand (and, for beer in general) this is a good one. RJT

FastEddie (230) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - AUG 27, 2002
Typical run of the mill pilsner. A bit on the light side. Still better than most american equivalents but pretty close.

Sledutah (7841) - Utah, USA - DEC 16, 2013
500ml can picked up at the state store
Pours clear light golden with a medium size white head and good lacing. Aroma of malts, straw and honey. Flavors of malts, straw, bisquity, honey and lemon bitterness in the finish
A decent Lager.

beerwarrior99 (16) - USA - FEB 18, 2002
pretty good pilsener. Crisp taste, a little sweet but not too bad. Better than Heineken, not bad while reading the paper.

LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 18, 2002
Cheaper Heineken Knockoff. I liked this stuff. Ogt a 12 for only $8 at the local beer store and throughly enjoyed it. Something to put in the front of the fridge to 'Decoy' people from the back where you keep ther good stuff. Little taste, but high carb gives it some zip, good smell, great flavor for the price.

DBob5150 (236) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - JUL 25, 2014
16 oz. can from Trader Joe’s here in Kansas City. Classic medium yellow body with a thick white head that sticks around.Aroma is slightly musty with yeast and moldy hay.Taste is grass, rice and alcohol, slightly sweet, yet pretty smooth. Slight after taste, but easy to drink.

Reid (2626) - Salem, Oregon, USA - NOV 30, 2003
Ok cheap pick of the day from Trader Joe's..extremelly cheap looking can design. Actual;ly looks ok when poured into my glass..typical golden pils colour with a good sized almost creamy white head. the aroma is ok..typical and thankfully not skunked at all A nice just above average taste for a lager..some nice hoppiness and a taste of malt..its dry in the finish. pretty average on the tongue. A quite drinkabl;e lager..I must admit I was surprised..a good cheap beer for parties and BBQs.

Goldbane (14) - Petaluma, California, USA - JUN 4, 2013
So, my rating might be skewed by the great affordability. Then again, I toned it down intentionally so my rating might be accurate. Trader Joe’s special! 6-pack for $5.49 for 16 ouncers! I mean, this beer screams lawnmower, but I have no lawn, just an unquenchable thirst. And when it gets hot, and I look at my wallet (or cold and I look at my wallet), those white cans call me name. And hey, they are cans so you can take the where bottles are not allowed!

Cloudfoot (1) - LEHI, USA - SEP 10, 2014 does not count
Light golden color. Crisp, refreshing. Almost carries fruity overtones. Tastes better than similar American mass produced lagers. I’ll buy it again.