overall
RATINGS: 117   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
You’ll discover Pete’s Wicked Oktoberfest’s alluring copper color, medium body and sweet, nutty aroma are great reasons to celebrate.

changxao (104) - South Carolina, USA - DEC 16, 2003
Nice deep amber color, with a short lasting head. Moderately full body, but a little too sweet for my taste. Not much bitter, appropriate for the style I guess.

bhenry76 (101) - Landenberg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 15, 2001
Enjoyable beer. A bit lighter in body than expected, but flavorful..........

1.2
PSUJason99 (96) - Montclair, New Jersey, USA - MAR 30, 2002
Has no taste...try Sam Adams' version.......................................

lagerman99 (66) - USA - NOV 26, 2001
Way too sweet and user-friendly. It's like a disco remix version of a good fest. Pete's has gone downhill since it was bought out.

NWHopHead99 (58) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - FEB 21, 2002
I have no October Fests to compare this to, but I rather enjoyed the smooth palateble flavor of this beer. It lacks a little bit of potent kick or bite, but it has a decent head, and a good crisp flavor that can be repeated in one sitting.

Heat99 (56) - Austin, Texas, USA - NOV 25, 2001
'Sometimes you feel like a nut...' Very nutty aroma and flavor...deep copper-red color. Smooth to drink, but definitely not one of my favorites.

GABeerMan (49) - HOSCHTON, Georgia, USA - OCT 4, 2002
Decent Octoberfest beer. Definately not at the top of my rankings. Will pass next time.

qwikstreet (43) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 8, 2003
This is one of the finer Oktoberfest's. I actually turn down the Sam Adam's version and Beck's version if this was at the bar.

Hmelsicky (39) - Maryland, USA - JUN 10, 2003
I enjoyed this much better than the Samuel Adams Oktoberfest. Wish they could sell it year round

dingo (37) - USA - OCT 7, 2003
Nutty is right and fast drinking is right as well. This stuff is good with a capital G. The color is incredible and I love a foam that is orange even after it settles a bit. Do I taste some pumpkin? Maybe...tasty stuff.