overall
RATINGS: 119   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6/5   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
From the moment you pop the top, it’s obvious Pete’s Wicked Red Rush isn’t an ordinary ale. "Engineered to deliver a heightened effervescence, our American Red Ale is WICKEDLY charged! Discover the RUSH... Get Wicked!

qwikstreet (43) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 8, 2003
This was on special at $12.99 with a $4 rebate. That is very odd for Pete's which averages $20 a case. Let's just say I bought 4 cases within the last two weeks of Red Rush alone. I have some stored in my basement. This is a fine and excellent amber.

RunawayUD (30) - USA - DEC 2, 2001
A great beer. I always like Killian’s but this ten times better.

raymow (1650) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 30, 2002
I had a Pete’s sample pack of 5 different beers and this was the best of the bunch. Great color and taste!

StevieMSU (64) - Kentucky, USA - JAN 30, 2002
Great beer, in my college life, I have tried many good beers, but this one has a distinct flavor but maybe just a bit to much caramel..But anyhow it is a great beer to have with dinner...

SpecialBrew99 (57) - grand blanc, Michigan, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Good red, but still like Killians better. Has a good flavor and a good smell, but if your in the market for red, you can never go wrong with Killians.

jezmez68 (404) - Chesterton, Indiana, USA - JUL 1, 2003
As far as red ales go, this one is probably the best one I've tasted. It's pretty, it's got a distinct hoppy flavor that doesn't seem as obscene as Killian's.

Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - OCT 26, 2009
Old Undated Notes: A nice amber color beer that is earthy and grassy and sweet. One of their better beers.

bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - JUL 11, 2002
I really enjoyed this one. A nice sweet malty flavor and very smooth finish. I have been very impressed with the Petes Wicked line of beers.