Petes Wicked Strawberry Blonde

overall
RATINGS: 670   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.62/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Pete’s Wicked Strawberry Blonde is a unique beer experience. Our light, golden lager is made with the finest pale and wheat malts, Cluster hops and a kiss of natural strawberry flavor.

walterz42099 (61) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 21, 2001
I hate sweet beers. This is different though for some odd reason. Its not to sweet and is one of the best beers ever brewed.

ericmoss3799 (73) - Warwick, Rhode Island, USA - OCT 19, 2001
A great beer when you are in the mood for a light fruity beer. .............

knugfjunk99 (5) - USA - JAN 16, 2002 does not count
An excellent fruit beer that has found a great compromise of fruit flavor and beer taste.

buffdaddy615999 (38) - Garwood, New Jersey, USA - SEP 3, 2001
very sweet and fresh.I don't like to drink too many at once but I did really enjoyed the strawberry taste

qwikstreet (43) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 10, 2002
very tasty! Very easy to drink a whole case.................................

Coreyryan09 (16) - USA - FEB 6, 2008
Poured golden brwon with a thick off white head, very flavorful, not to overwhelming with the strawberries. I def. agree with AskForJenny its a good beer for the old lady. Kind of leaves a thick taste in your mouth, but its a good taste so its all good. i love this beer

labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 12, 2002
I really liked this. It is a very light beer with a strawberry smell and taste. I couldn't drink this all the time but it is fantastic from time to time. Unlike some fruit beers, it does not have enough of a fruity flavor where it makes you think it is not a beer.

SpecialBrew99 (57) - grand blanc, Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
I like the frui flavored beers, so this one is high on my list. The strawberry flavor is prominent but not over the top.

JRBowie (18) - Atascosa, Texas, USA - MAR 26, 2005
This is a great Straw Berry blond, and a fine chioce in a keg and an even better chioce if your the one bringing it break fee of the domestic beer mold and go out on a limb if nothing else its a great panty droper. But I guess you want to know what I think about the beer it self. Well simalar to most blonds when poured up maybe a redish tent to it. Great strawberry taste not as sweet as a wine cooler but refreshing. Crisp well balanced beer that’s not overwelmingly strawberry.