overall
RATINGS: 201   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.02/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Pete’s Wicked Winter Brew has a deep amber color and playful hint of nutmeg and raspberry.

gripweed57 (2966) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - JUN 6, 2017
From old tasting notes. Bright reddish brown color. Big bubbly beige head. Fruity malt aroma. Interesting toasted malt flavor with obvious raspberry influence. Unique and refreshing.

jeffkendall (2) - - DEC 15, 2014 does not count
Man, as the air gets cold, and the snow approaches, what I wouldn’t give for a bottle of this stuff now. As I understand, the Pete’s brand is now gone. Most of their offerings were just OK in my book. But this winter offering of theirs was just the best. I’m not much of a fan of beer that has fruit flavors in it, but this one was an exception. I’ve tried a lot of great brews in my 51 years, but this one was certainly in the top 5 of all beers that I’ve enjoyed. Nothing like sitting on the back porch during a snowstorm, with flakes piling up on your head while you put sown a few of these. Certainly beats sitting on the beach drinking Corona. Anyone have a bottle of it stashed away that they want to sell?

Headbanger (4022) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - APR 22, 2014
12oz bottle 3/02 (Old Notes)-Pours a medium amber with a decent off white head. Aroma of spices, raspberry, and malt. Taste of the same with a nutty presence as well. This medium bodied brew is well balanced and goes down smooth. A nice tasting winter brew.