overall
Brewed by General Investment Company
Style: Malt Liquor
Amman, Jordan

RATINGS: 27   MEAN: 1.68/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%

PilsnerMeister6 (1) - maffra, AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Nectar of the Gods, the literal tears of Gandhi, never have I consumed a more pure and wholesome beverage. The memory will stay with me for life, I will tell stories to my grandchildren of this beer and the profound impact it had on me. I. Am. Whole.

CuckingFunt (1) - Geetroit, AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Dont you dare let me catch you dissing Petra. Theres only one beer in the world I need if I want to forget significant chunks of an evening.

BrewMeister26 (1) - AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Petra, I can say nothing other then it is the essence of life itself. Never been a believer in God? One night on Petra and you will!!! I guarantee you will somehow find yourself dancing around I fezs and not know how it happened! P. S one night is never enough. Once youve had a sip you never go back to normal beer or that shit Amsdel

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
lAlpedHuez (11) - Brookville Hollow, New Jersey, USA - JAN 13, 2009
Special for sentimental reasons. Shared this with my son -- our first ever beer together -- a few days after his 18th birthday. And in Petra, Jordan yet (he accompanied me on a business trip there). A perfectly passable lager beer -- exactly what you need in the summer in a country as hot as Jordan...

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Gr0ve (2177) - Oslo, NORWAY - APR 24, 2012
500 ml can. Pale golden crystal clear. Small white fine-laced head. Papery floral hops. Slightly sweet. Smooth texture. Rather dull, but could have been a lot worse.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Koelschtrinker (18739) - Kln (Cologne), GERMANY - JAN 31, 2017
Slicher, weich getreidiger Beginn, sehr mild. Steigende Herbe, geringe Wrzigkeit, zum Ende alkoholisch, weiterhin getreidig. 7/8/8/8/7/7

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
MaartenRF10 (1939) - Wageningen, NETHERLANDS - JUL 15, 2012
Mostly like the 8% variant of this beer. Strong, alcoholic, low-bodied, artificial, but still drinkable and not as bad as other ratings suggest.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Toerstig (47) - Uppsala, SWEDEN - APR 3, 2013
Klar gyllene med vitt skum. Maltig spannml i doft. Eldig, spannml utan direkt beska. Spritig eftersmak. Rtt trist alkoholig dussinlager.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
stoutchap (422) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 17, 2013
Pretty much 8% but amped up a little. The alcohol is stronger, but so is the metallic nose and aftertaste. A bit of maltiness, but no subtlety. Hate to say it - but I actually prefer this to the 8% - "why?" you might ask. Because if you are scraping the bottom enough to drink this stuff you should drink something that tastes like alcohol. Thats all.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
omhper (24340) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 8, 2014
Canned. Clear pale golden, small head. Fruity grassy nose. Mid sweet with light-medium body and clean, rounded mouthfeel. Some grass and bread, surprisingly little alcohol flavour. Light peppery heat in the finish.