overall
Brewed by General Investment Company
Style: Malt Liquor
Amman, Jordan

RATINGS: 23   MEAN: 1.68/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%

PilsnerMeister6 (1) - maffra, AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Nectar of the Gods, the literal tears of Gandhi, never have I consumed a more pure and wholesome beverage. The memory will stay with me for life, I will tell stories to my grandchildren of this beer and the profound impact it had on me. I. Am. Whole.

CuckingFunt (1) - Geetroit, AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Don’t you dare let me catch you dissing Petra. There’s only one beer in the world I need if I want to forget significant chunks of an evening.

BrewMeister26 (1) - AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Petra, I can say nothing other then it is the essence of life itself. Never been a believer in God? One night on Petra and you will!!! I guarantee you will somehow find yourself dancing around I fez’s and not know how it happened! P. S one night is never enough. Once you’ve had a sip you never go back to normal beer or that shit Amsdel

daba (1) - - MAR 17, 2017 does not count
drank 3 of these beers in aqaba/jordan and woke up in the closet drenched in puke and not knowing what happen that night.. i would drink it again

lAlpedHuez (13) - Brookville Hollow, New Jersey, USA - JAN 13, 2009
Special for sentimental reasons. Shared this with my son -- our first ever beer together -- a few days after his 18th birthday. And in Petra, Jordan yet (he accompanied me on a business trip there). A perfectly passable lager beer -- exactly what you need in the summer in a country as hot as Jordan...

Gr0ve (2176) - Oslo, NORWAY - APR 24, 2012
500 ml can. Pale golden crystal clear. Small white fine-laced head. Papery floral hops. Slightly sweet. Smooth texture. Rather dull, but could have been a lot worse.

Koelschtrinker (21489) - K?ln (Cologne), GERMANY - JAN 31, 2017
Süßlicher, weich getreidiger Beginn, sehr mild. Steigende Herbe, geringe Würzigkeit, zum Ende alkoholisch, weiterhin getreidig. 7/8/8/8/7/7

MaartenRF10 (1959) - Wageningen, NETHERLANDS - JUL 15, 2012
Mostly like the 8% variant of this beer. Strong, alcoholic, low-bodied, artificial, but still drinkable and not as bad as other ratings suggest.