overall
Brewed by General Investment Company
Style: Malt Liquor
Amman, Jordan

RATINGS: 23   MEAN: 1.68/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%

daba (1) - - MAR 17, 2017 does not count
drank 3 of these beers in aqaba/jordan and woke up in the closet drenched in puke and not knowing what happen that night.. i would drink it again

Koelschtrinker (21318) - K?ln (Cologne), GERMANY - JAN 31, 2017
Süßlicher, weich getreidiger Beginn, sehr mild. Steigende Herbe, geringe Würzigkeit, zum Ende alkoholisch, weiterhin getreidig. 7/8/8/8/7/7

BrewMeister26 (1) - AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Petra, I can say nothing other then it is the essence of life itself. Never been a believer in God? One night on Petra and you will!!! I guarantee you will somehow find yourself dancing around I fez’s and not know how it happened! P. S one night is never enough. Once you’ve had a sip you never go back to normal beer or that shit Amsdel

CuckingFunt (1) - Geetroit, AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Don’t you dare let me catch you dissing Petra. There’s only one beer in the world I need if I want to forget significant chunks of an evening.

PilsnerMeister6 (1) - maffra, AUSTRALIA - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Nectar of the Gods, the literal tears of Gandhi, never have I consumed a more pure and wholesome beverage. The memory will stay with me for life, I will tell stories to my grandchildren of this beer and the profound impact it had on me. I. Am. Whole.

1.1
rayaron (1927) - Kfar Saba, ISRAEL - AUG 16, 2016
Can sample. Light golden with quickly diminishing white head. Aroma of alcohol and corn sugar. Very alcoholic flavor which stings the tongue, bitterish with notes of corn sugar and hint of artificial apple juice. Light-bodied. Unpleasant.

1.2
ken1 (2077) - DENMARK - AUG 6, 2016
Aroma: alcohol. Flavour: very alcoholic. Colour: amber with a grey/white head.

1.3
Rasmus40 (21695) - Beder, Aarhus, DENMARK - AUG 6, 2016
Can courtesy of DSG. Thanks. Clear golden with a white head. Aroma is sweet, malty, grainy and alcohol. Flavor is very sweet and light bitter. Very sweet finish with lots of alcohol. Boozy. Not good. 060816

Manslow (1811) - Warsaw, POLAND - MAY 19, 2015
Puszka 0,5l, dzięki Norbert. Kolor jasnozłoty, piany brak.Bardzo mocno wyczuwalny alkohol, posmak mocno metaliczny. Brak smaku i aromatu piwa ale uwalic się można. Nieprzyjemne piwo.