overall
Brewed by Backus y Johnston (SABMiller)
Style: Pale Lager
Lima, Peru

RATINGS: 141   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Filtered
Originally brewed by Compañia Nacional de Cerveza which was taken over by Backus and Johnston Brewery in 1994.

kmeves (1098) - Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 10, 2002
Very little carbonation (no head), blond/clear color, very clean tasting, dry aftertaste. Not a bad beer!

carlitos99 (184) - The Big Apple, USA - JAN 23, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 17, 2005 good clean pils with a nice malt taste......................................

omhper (26039) - Tyresö, SWEDEN - JAN 5, 2002
Pale golden. Softly malty, clean. Hint of grass. Low bitterness. Well made lager.

Oakes (19549) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - NOV 10, 2001
For a macrobrewed lager this has a lot of malt character. It has a soft palate and light spiciness. I would class this as a Dortmunder, myself. Last winter I decided to check out this taquiera in Koreatown I'd heard about, Tacos El Asador. I found this beer there, which is the first time in years I've accidentally discovered a new beer in Canada. Combined with the fantastic and dirt cheap food, this helped make El Asador one of my favourite restaurants. In fact, I think I'll go there for lunch today.