overall
Brewed by Brauerei Pinkus Müller
Style: Pilsener
Münster, Germany

RATINGS: 507   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
A classic German pils made of bio country malz, nature hop and first-class brauwasser.

ericmc83 (207) - Arkansas, USA - JUL 22, 2005
I didn’t have my notepad with me when I drank this so I won’t comment on this from memory.

gsmitty80 (2130) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 20, 2005
Pours cloudy yellow with a thick head. Little to no carbonation. The taste is very bitter with no a corn mash aftertasete.

Papsoe (25060) - Frederiksberg, DENMARK - JUL 18, 2005
UPDATED: OCT 14, 2005 (Bottle 33 cl) Alc is 5% ABV in my version. Pilsner-beer from Münster’s organic brewery. Golden and unfiltered with a rather stable head. Primarily just quite bitter - too bitter for my taste. 120104

jefcon (1911) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - JUL 10, 2005
Light golden/straw with a substantial white head. Lots of hop, grain, and especially grassy aromas. Palate is dry, with a medium mouthfeel. Good flavors of spice and grain that belie a little sweetness from the good malt presence.

tobias (208) - West Chester, Ohio, USA - JUN 26, 2005
500 ml bottle: pours a a pale straw color with a big head. lively carbonation. the aroma is mostly malt with some grassy, spicey notes. the flavors is quite light and fairly dry. floral grassy hops flavors. hints of fruit and butter. its almost like a very light dry white wine. nice and refreshing.

DocLock (10836) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 6, 2005
Pours gold with big white head. Aroma of hops, citrus, some florals and spices. Tastes pale malty, with finishing hops, citrus, and some black pepper and honey. Not bad.

pivnizub (10730) - Bochum, Porúří, GERMANY - MAY 23, 2005
Bottle: Golden coloured, big fluffy white head; slightly aromatic (floral) hoppy nose with some malty traces; smooth, beginning, dominated by malty flavours; light bodied, creamy texture, mild herbal hoppy aftertaste; not so "slim" as the usual boring northern german Pils......

Jine (903) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - MAY 19, 2005
This is a little thin A little grassy...seems like any organic brew I have tastes grassy. Decent pils

lagermonkey (725) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - MAY 10, 2005
Pours a very pale gold, hazy with a thick snow-white head. Lightly fizzy. Smells grassy and lightly fruity. Taste is OK. Not as crisp as I would expect a pilsener, a bit more creamy and rounded. Not very crisp and not much hop profile here. A fruity sourness with some very light hops in the finish. Not bad but nothing that stands out to my taste. Decent drinker but not one I’ll seek out again.

JPDIPSO (6257) - Wauwatosa, USA - APR 28, 2005
Pale straw color with an average waxy white head. Could have sworn I rated this before. Dry grain and mild yeast and raisin aromas. Can say I never was a big fan of this one and this latest bottle confirms it. Light grainy flavors with a mild floral backdrop that just seems to sweeten things up more. Has more of a keller brew taste. Just not much of what I am looking for in a pils. Perhaps if I thought of this as a zwickle I would enjoy it more, but than again maybe not.