RATINGS: 487   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.15/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 65   EST. CALORIES: 420   ABV: 14%
Pirate bomb is our beer Prairie Bomb! aged in rum casks. The flavor from the casks helps impart more vanilla and coconut flavors to the beer while helping to add more body and smoothness to the already explosive and expressive flavors of Bomb!

Lawsonciv (29) - Norman, Oklahoma, USA - OCT 21, 2013
Chocolate aroma. Small dark brown head. Initial taste of coffee and alcohol with a strong chocolate aftertaste. Truly one of the best beers I have ever had.

OKBeerFan (67) - - NOV 16, 2013
Wow this is an absolutely amazing imperial stout! I love Prairie Bomb, but this just really amps that beer up big time! Be sure to start the beer at about 45 degrees and sip on it for a half hour or so and enjoy all the changes and complexities in flavor that come out. Coffee, Chocolate, Rum, Cocoa, chilies, vanilla and oak. Phenomenal brew! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

gerby23 (42) - Arkansas, USA - DEC 21, 2013
Look at the ratings, what else can I say? Slightly smoother than Bomb, but not sweeter per se. That could be it’s only knock--for me--is that I really liked the aggressiveness of the Bomb. But that just being nit picky on a stellar brew.

scarab (84) - - DEC 22, 2014
This one is just PERFECT. Outstanding aroma of coffee, cocoa, vanilla and rum. Great taste of coffee, cocoa, chilli, vanilla, coconut and rum. Spicy, full-bodied imperial stout.

zebra (2310) - Illinois, USA - FEB 21, 2015
12-oz bottle @ mikkellerbar (which i finally made it to). huge chile! but flavorful, not spicy. everything else was secondary.

miwa (1) - Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA - FEB 22, 2015 does not count
2014 bottle. Aroma - rum barrel, vanilla, chile. Appearance - motor oil, small to no head. Taste-Vanilla, coffee, rum, slight drying chile heat. Palate-Thick, viscous, lingering. Overall- An excellent beer, one of my favorites, the faint chile heat lasts until your next sip. It doesn’t take long to want another sip.

Cool_Bond (2795) - KUNG_AV_OL @ Instagram, SWEDEN - MAY 30, 2015
Incredibly heavy coffee and dark chocolate aroma and flavor. Easy to drink and no traces of alcohol in the flavor or fragrance. A little vanilla beers still in a very good way. This beer really has a perfect balance of what I think is the perfect imperial stout. Perfect bitterness that fills the mouth forever. I series uses the very ideal but this is a perfect beer under me. The second time I hand out maximum points for a beer. Follow me @ Kung av öl @ Facebook for more pictures and ratings.

grunchy (4) - California, USA - APR 12, 2016 does not count
Wow. She’s a big girl! Rich complex and boozy. I blame this beer for loosing at poker night.

Navers (219) - Glasgow, SCOTLAND - AUG 8, 2017
On tap in Zaklęte Rewiry, Wrocław. Wow! Unbelievably complex, rich and tasty beer. I feel like I just found my philosophers stone, a true treasure indeed. Flavor is praline like, with a belgian chocolate, vanilla coffee and milk dessert characteristics. Thick and smooth body, feels like intense cocoa drink spiced up by rum. Chillies are not noticeable but they maybe add some character. It will be hard to beat that, it’s a pure joy for me.