Fort Garry Prairie Boys Ridin Dirty Beer

Formerly brewed at Fort Garry Brewing
Style: Imperial Pils/Strong Pale Lager
Winnipeg, Canada

RATINGS: 7   MEAN: 1.49/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 183   ABV: 6.1%

Most RecentTicked By

0.9
bulldogops (2701) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 2, 2013
2L Pop Bottle with a really hot cowgirl one. (worth 1 appearance point in the ratings). Aroma is adjunct laden filth and grain alcohol. Taste is more of the same. Grassy, fruity, high-test garbage. Put on some Chamillionaire and get er done.

reebtogi (6315) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - AUG 8, 2012
I don’t know for sure, but this could be the lowest rating I have given a beer. Oh, I remember now, a beer that was retired long ago and tasted like vinegar, but cannot add to this site. 500ml supercan, 1 of 8 that I had to endure, poured a pale golden color with a finger of white head that did not last and left no lacing. Aroma is sweet malts and grass. Taste is malty sweet with something like hops, but not sure. Please folks, do not try this, unless you want a cheap drunk, as it is absolutely horrid swill.

fata2683 (2176) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - APR 26, 2010
2l pours deep dirty blond with a strong corn aroma. This stuff is sweet corn and hay all the way, very easy to drink, but poorly balanced.

presario (4916) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - MAR 21, 2010
Luckily I only had to split a 500ml can. Nice of Sherbrooke to sell singles of a lot of beers. Kind of flat looking gold. Scent is very mild, light fusal notes and grain. Bland. Light grain and a bit of alcohol finish. Saddly not even bad enough to cleanse my palate of the Alley Kay garlic beer.

0.9
VertBaconStrips (2390) - Blerkablerka, VENEZUELA - JUN 15, 2009
Please check off all serving types you’ve tried: uh....where is the giant 2L plastic bottle checkbox? Well, me and that clownfooted ’tard Cirrhosis polished the entire thing off in no time flat. Standard clear gold, tons of fizz with the customary mondo-foam up that vanished quicker than the dignity of the skank on the label. OK. This "beer" does not even remotely come across as "beer" with smell or taste. The aroma is soft, but ths does not smell like beer - it might be sweaty and stomped on or something...I don’t know what the hell this could be. There is some sweetness but it’s not normal...something unnatural. Taste is the most bizarre quality of this strange questionable product. There are some very cheap malts but it’s borderline since there is virtually zero flavour. Don’t forget the cornflakes (light) and some chemicals. You have to try this. Mouthfeel is smoothish. Within 5 minutes out of the fridge it went from having a dry wheat aftertaste to a dead bitterness. Well, I gotta say that it is very drinkable somehow and possibly the easiest drinking swill ever even if half a pint caused me to have seisures from the chemicals absorbed in the meth lab that this must be concocted in - I vote for 5 gallon white buckets from a harware store. I’ll also bet that they make meth one week and beer the other using the same equipment.

Cirrhosis (1283) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 8, 2009
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahah……………………… so on. The only reason this beer was purchased was the fact it was in a 2 liter plastic coke bottle complete with screw cap and was called “Riden Dirty” and had a photo of some cow girl hooker on it. Now I ask you how can you possibly pass this up. Oh dear god the realization of I’m now going have to drink this has just occurred to me but luckily I’ll be sharing half with beercronic…………SUCKER!!!!! Beer seems to look pretty standard, pale gold white fluffy head maybe a touch to light colored but nothing offensive here. Ah here we go the aroma is living up the standard I thought it would, pool water, and a slight graininess, very unappealing. Taste is corn flakes, rubbing alcohol, stale grains, and a montage of other chemicals. This beer taste fake and not really like beer at all and finishes with a ton of bready flavors. What the hell is this made from?? Watered down nail polish filtered through socks??? Beer mopped up off of a bars dance floor??? Whatever it is it’s not beer. I can’t figure this stuff out it doesn’t really taste like beer but its goes down very easy and actually isn’t all that offensive, but for god sake don’t let this get warm or who knows what you’ll be drinking in fact you should probably but your glass in your fridge between sips to avoid any possibility of getting warm. There is just no proper way to describe the experience of drinking this “beer” it’s just something you’ll have to experience for yourself.

DuffMan (10451) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - OCT 26, 2007
I found this 2L plastic bottle in a small liquor store in south Calgary in the community of Copperfield. It literally screams "bad beer" at you, from the sexy cowgirl beer chick on the label to the white plastic twist-off cap. Poured a clear golden yellow with the expected white lagery head. Aroma is wet dishrag with a little banana. The palate is overly sweet, grainy, corny, with a harsh alcoholic finish that seems to exceed the 6.1% listed on the bottle. I can’t believe I invested in 2 litres of this waste! UGH! 1.97 litres was poured down the sink.