RATINGS: 1008   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.04/5   IBU: 11   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Our flavorful apricot ale boldly combines the taste and aroma of fresh apricot with the smooth finish of wheat malt. Its refreshingly unfiltered character and fruit flavor make it an ale worth savoring.

Note: Previously Pyramid Audacious Apricot Ale.

Malts:
50% 2 Row Pale Barley, 50% Malted Wheat

Hops:
Nugget

OG: 11.75

hauxe (712) - Butzbach, Hesse, GERMANY - DEC 24, 2015
Rated from old notes. Pungent, strong, sweet cloying taste with an overwhelming apricot smell. One whiff and you start to fear the beer. Goes down like sodapop - fizzy and burpy. Seemed artificially carbonated. Avoid.

foyle (421) - Wyoming, USA - NOV 7, 2015
Appearance: pours a thick off white head that drops slowly with mild lacing. Cloudy light yellow gold color. Aroma: strong apricot aroma along with wheat, white bread and a bit of lemon. Mouthfeel: light and fizzy Flavor: apricot also dominates the taste with wheat and malt notes in the background and just enough hops to slightly offset the sweetness. Overall: ok for the style, but nothing spectacular and too sweet to drink more than one.

dfearnley (2071) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - OCT 17, 2015
Bottle to stange Apricot, citrus, syrup. Cloudy reddish amber, thin creamy white head. Apricot, citrus, and wheat.

ogre71 (359) - Utah, USA - OCT 2, 2015
First apricot beer for me and its good. Plenty of apricot flavor easy to drink

ozzy70 (1133) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - AUG 7, 2015
12 oz. bottle. Pours hazy with two finger head that was lasting. Aroma, apricots and more apricots. Taste, very sweet. Label wasn’t lying, it’s a apricot ale.

GreatDane1632 (1169) - North Dakota, USA - JUL 11, 2015
Rated based on notes taken 4 Aug 2012 -- Was a little disappointed in this beer. Not exactly what I was expecting, but this was a little thin and artificial tasting.

PlinyDad1952 (112) - - JUN 2, 2015
HEY SO IM WAS AT THESE RELLY GOOD BEERS BAR AND I SEE A TOTAL, F.C, (DO YOU FEEL ME NOW!!!) I TOLED HER I WOULD BUY FOR A PLINY TO SHARE. SHE GET THIS SAY THAT SHE DONT LIKE THEY’RE HOPPY BEERS AND I BUY THIS F.C, A APRICOT ALE. NOW I DONT LIKE FRUIT BEERS LET ME TELL YOU THIS IS A GOOD ONE. IT HAS NOT TO MUCH FRUITY BUT HAS FLAYVER LIKE FRUIT AND SPICE. SO NOW IM BUY THIS BEER FOR HER AND THE @&$) GOST AWAY. IM A LITTEL UPSET NOW!!

darkcoala (1) - - MAY 27, 2015 does not count
not bad, but only not bad. it was interesting for me cuz it was my first-tried fruit beer. i coudlnt feel any "beer taste" maybe the aroma was too hard, i think

notyoursitsmin (10) - Washington, USA - MAY 25, 2015
Lighter in color. Has a nice refreshing apricot taste. Great for something light during a hot day.

adamnowek (2644) - Brussels, BELGIUM - MAY 22, 2015
There’s a whole lot of apricot, that’s for sure. Taste is also a bit tart, though, and I’m not sure I’m a fan of that.