RATINGS: 964   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.04/5   IBU: 11   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Our flavorful apricot ale boldly combines the taste and aroma of fresh apricot with the smooth finish of wheat malt. Its refreshingly unfiltered character and fruit flavor make it an ale worth savoring.

Note: Previously Pyramid Audacious Apricot Ale.

Malts:
50% 2 Row Pale Barley, 50% Malted Wheat

Hops:
Nugget

OG: 11.75

JohnCiacci (16) - Hackney, ENGLAND - MAY 6, 2006
Heh heh heh ! Europe EAT your heart out with your crappy SKOL lager and Carling Stella krap, now this is a nice Wheat Beer with a twist! Stick to your Carling dumb English!

cwesebaum (1) - Texas, USA - MAY 8, 2008 does not count
This is the most amazing beer! I was a wine fanatic until I had a glass of this beer and was instantly converted. The only fault it has is that it’s not sold at typical alcohol stores. You have to go to an actual liquor/beer store to find it. Seriously, so amazing!!! You have to try it.

devzaz (1) - USA - DEC 31, 2009 does not count
I was afraid at first because of the idea of drinking a "fruity" beer but once I tasted it I fell in love. a great thick beer with an apricot flavor that compliments the beer flavor. my favorite part is when I finish I can see the wheat sludging down the bottom of the bottle. its very thick.

JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - OCT 6, 2002
Wow - Great Taste! Very fruity but not overpowering. More of something to drink on ocassion because it is a little sweet.

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - JUN 16, 2004
UPDATED: SEP 15, 2007 I like this if not as much as the lambics from belgium. A nice color and strong apricot scent. The flavor is more mellow with only a semi sweet taste. If it was thicker it would have been perfect. I like it though very refreshing and I would buy it agan.

bellevegas (7) - Belleville, Illinois, USA - OCT 28, 2004 does not count
I was recently turned on to this beer, and I was pleasantly surprised. I don’t usually go for "fruity" beers - primarily because they are to sweet, too thick, or too contrived. Pyramid Apricot Ale is none of these things. The underlying beer taste is crisp, refreshing, and not at all overly sweet. The fruit taste is present, but efficiently subtle, just enough to enhance without stealing the show. No funky aftertastes or film on the teeth either. Two thumbs up!

punkeedo (498) - Covington, Louisiana, USA - MAR 29, 2005
This is a good, good fruit beer. Smells strongly of apricot and wheat. Very pretty with an amber hazed color and nice cream-colored head. This brew is deliciously refreshing--tastes almost like an apricot bread. Very good.

jsf23mr (218) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 26, 2010
Love this beer. Its not overly fruity, but definitely has an apricot taste to it. Great Brew!

jtclockwork (16690) - , New Jersey, USA - MAY 14, 2010
I rated this one before it became "Audacious." It tastes a little different to me now. I don’t know if it’s because my palate’s changed in the last ten years or the beer has. Probably, it’s the former. I’d rate this closer to a 3.8 today. Pours apricot in the glass. Nose and taste is almost pure smooth apricot. Love it or hate it. Rated 11/31/2000

ggino (2) - Ohio, USA - OCT 7, 2010 does not count
This is my favorite beer as of right now. I’m not an apricot fan, but this beer is so refreshing. I’m not even really a fan of fruity beers and when this was suggested to me, I was hesitant but it really is awesome.