RATINGS: 836   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.2/5   IBU: 67   EST. CALORIES: 201   ABV: 6.7%
We heap the hops into each batch of our Thunderhead IPA. A golden nectar with a striking floral aroma, Thunderhead holds a harmonious balance between its bold hop bitterness and subtle malt backbone.

Malts:
2-Row Pale Barley, Munich 10L, Caramel, Carapils

Hops:
Nugget, CTZ

OG: 16.7

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
zoidberg (25) - USA - APR 6, 2004
Draft, Pyramid Alehouse, Berkeley, CA. Nice IPA with a sort of dark straw/pale orange color. Hoppy and bitter with a lasting, medium-sized head.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
milljame99 (24) - Corvallis, Oregon, USA - FEB 7, 2004
UPDATED: MAR 18, 2004 Very bitter very hoppy beer. Has clear reddish orange body with large head. Finish is very bitter.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
spnkyoumuch (24) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUN 28, 2005
Nice alcohol strength, well concealed. Bold color and flavors with a preponderance of bitterness. Not overly smooth or well balanced, but tasty and drinkable nonetheless.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
LJBrewing (22) - Anchorage, Alaska, USA - JUL 23, 2005
NIce spicy hop aroma. Good color. Good Hop Flavor. It seems a little light on body however for an IPA. Also it seemed a little over carbonated. A decent craft Amercian Style IPA

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
DrunkenLooser (22) - Frankfort, Illinois, USA - APR 20, 2004
Although not as strong as I usually like my IPA, this one is pretty good. Has a slightly fruity taste. Very affordable as six pack.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
reus958 (21) - Seattle, Washington, USA - AUG 12, 2014
Pours as a muddy amber, not particularly clear in an IPA glass. Very little hop aroma. Tastes very bitter with a little bit of malt flavors to back it. Its like Pyramid added all hops early in the boil. This beer was a complete miss and disappointing for pyramid.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 12/20
jds2008 (20) - Washington, USA - SEP 21, 2014
Coppery amber color with very fine cream colored head. Aroma is floral and "beery." Flavor is caramelly with floral notes, followed by really strong herbal bitterness. Tastes good, but too long of a bitter finish for me.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
lordplayer (19) - Alabama, USA - AUG 27, 2005
I dont like the twist off - actually I hate it. Medium, quickly dissipating head. The beer is noticeably less carbonated than most which is a nice change. Zesty, bitter hops reign throughout and the flavor lingers long after swallow. I picture hops in my head as I drink this one. India Pales are my favorite beers and this one doesnt disappoint. I have others that I rate higher, but this is a nice IPA.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
coldandhot99 (18) - Abingdon, Maryland, USA - APR 1, 2002
This isnt one of my favorites thus far, but not bad at all. Has a nice golden color. Worth trying.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
beer4president (17) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - MAY 2, 2004
I love this beer. This is my chocie for a friday, its affordable and tastes great. If you ever go to an Ms game visit the brewery beforehand and get this great beer.