overall
Brewed by Cerveceria Malteria Quilmes SAICAY (InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
Quilmes, Buenos Aires, Argentina

RATINGS: 1019   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.94/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

gesellman (2) - Georgia, USA - MAR 1, 2010 does not count
Quilmes beer is by far the best beer I have tasted. compared to Stella Artois, Brahma, Budweiser and Busch, Quilmes has better taste hands down.

beerandwineyes (1) - La Paz, MEXICO - NOV 9, 2011 does not count
Special taste, after 3 or 4 times than drinking becomes a near-perfecccion flavor, aroma becomes non-existent (it’s good talking about the beer that is difficult to maintain in great condition aroma). quilmes is my favorite beer and I invite you to try, not once, 2 or 3 times to really appreciate the consistency and excellence of this great value beer.

Guisandrini (13) - - JAN 10, 2015
Boa cerveja ! ������&#

CiroFerrara (85) - USA - DEC 4, 2005
UPDATED: JAN 20, 2006 HOW CAN PEOPLE SAY THAT QUILMES IS NOT A GOOD BEER!? You are so wrong, my friends. This one has got all what a refreshing lager edition needs to possee.

massi99 (1) - COLOMBIA - FEB 8, 2002 does not count
Best beer I have tried.
Earlier Rating: 2/8/2002 Total Score: 4.4
....

Nekronos (4174) - Xalapa, MEXICO - NOV 2, 2004
Good, refreshing, not my type, but it’s really good. Bubbling, and light. But was really clear.
Earlier Rating: 10/20/2004 Total Score: 2.9
Good, clear beer, it is refreshing, although with a high level of bubbles. It deserves a privilege position with refreshing beers like spanish.

johnkie (9) - - JUL 9, 2012 does not count
One of my favorites, down the throath without any taste of alcohol, awesome taste if you compare with the rivals.

seuinoz (260) - Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA - SEP 17, 2002
it tasted ok but it reminded me of old style beer. ......................

giantsaholic (1) - USA - MAR 6, 2007 does not count
I love this. I have no idea why it isn’t more popular. I need to find more of it.