RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.37/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.95/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%

Most RecentTicked By

cuzinit (8) - St Petersburg, Florida, USA - NOV 17, 2013 does not count
Just another Rapp I like. This is a nice change from the regular Gosa I am a poor judge I just know if I like it I am still learning about the different types of beer, and cannot describe them very well

hopscotch (11078) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - JUL 10, 2012
Draft… Cajun Café on the Bayou Sour Festival 2012… Mostly clear straw-colored ale with a small, creamy, white head. Excellent retention. The aroma is so subtle; I can’t really pull anything from it – inoffensive, at least. Medium-bodied with a velvety mouthfeel and only a trace of carbonation. Lightly tart, mildly sweet, grainy, key-lime flavor. Finishes tangy and fruity with a kiss of butterscotch. This would have been scored much higher if I’d been able to smell it at all and if there were a little less sweetness and a little more acidity.

burg326 (5482) - Florida, USA - JUN 24, 2012
On draft at the Sour Fest, poured a cloudy light yellow color, aromas of salt, light lime, light lemon, and a touch of sour wheat. Flavors are the same with a light sweetness followed by a sour salty aftertaste. Nice beer overall.

jcwattsrugger (12420) - Florida and, New Jersey, USA - JUN 22, 2012
on tap @Cajun Sourfest-pours hazy straw with a white head. Aroma is sugary, lemon, salt. Taste is sugary, lemon, salt, wheat. Easy.